• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

the"Shopping Experience" Part of Your Show

In summary, the conversation discussed the topic of the "shopping experience" in regards to a show outline. The individual mentioned implementing ideas from Julie Weitz's "Designing an Amazing Party Experience" CDs and wondered how others handle this aspect. Julie's suggestion of sitting next to the customer to assist with their order was praised, but the individual also mentioned using a laptop that needed to be plugged in. Suggestions were given for using a portable charger or power bank, or using a more portable device like a tablet or smartphone. It was also recommended to have a designated area for browsing and shopping.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I am working on re-writing my show outline and am now at the part on the "shopping experience". I have been implementing Julie Weitz's ideas from her "Designing an Amazing Party Experience" CDs and am wondering how everyone here handles the "shopping experience".

Julie suggests that you go to the customer and sit beside them to help them complete their order (vs. them coming to you sitting at a table in a corner somewhere!! :rolleyes: )

I really like this idea, but I use a laptop to take my orders and it's an older one, so it needs to stay plugged into an outlet.

How do you handle this part of your show? Any tips/ideas?

Thanks! :)

I also use a laptop, but mingle with the guests while they are shopping. I think this way I am available for questions and can easily sit with them to cross-sell. I think if you did this and then collected a few orders before you went to your laptop to put them in, you might get a feel for who needed what.

Hi there! I think Julie's idea of sitting next to the customer to help them complete their order is a great one. It adds a personal touch and shows that you are there to assist them with their shopping experience. As for using a laptop, have you considered investing in a portable charger or power bank? That way, you can still move around and sit next to the customer without being tied down to an outlet. Another option could be to use a tablet or smartphone for taking orders, as they are more portable and have longer battery life. Another tip would be to have a designated area for customers to browse and shop, whether it's a table with your products or a display area. This way, you can still sit next to them and assist them with their order, but they can also independently browse and make their selections. I hope these ideas help and good luck with your show outline! :)

1. What is "the Shopping Experience" part of your show?

The Shopping Experience is a fun and interactive part of our Pampered Chef show where guests can browse and purchase our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. Can I place an order during the Shopping Experience?

Yes, you can place an order during the Shopping Experience either by filling out a paper order form or by ordering directly on our website using your host's unique party link.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts offered during the Shopping Experience?

Yes, we often have exclusive deals and discounts available during the Shopping Experience for our show guests. Be sure to check with your host to see what promotions are currently being offered.

4. How long does the Shopping Experience typically last?

The length of the Shopping Experience can vary depending on the size of the show and the number of products being showcased. On average, it typically takes about 30 minutes.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the Shopping Experience?

Yes, you can return or exchange any unused and unopened items purchased during the Shopping Experience within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • diradt