• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where are the new products on my PP cd?

In summary, you should be able to put orders in for the new products on the 1st of Sept. You cannot put orders for September in Pampered Partner until September 1st. Pampered Partner is a very "smart" program and will not let us add any orders until the date that they are available. You should be able to put orders in for the new products on the 1st of Sept.
ihavethetools
Okay, I'm confused.
I upgraded with the new PP cd, and this evening while putting outside orders in for my host in September none of the new products are on it. Is it because it's not September yet?

Kris

Have you done a product update? Does the show have a September date on it?

Did the product update, said it was all downloaded and yes the show has a September date on it.
If it doesn't work today I'll call tech support.

Thanks
Kris

You cannot put orders for September in Pampered Partner until September 1st. Pampered Partner is a very "smart" program and will not let us add any orders until the date that they are available. You should be able to put orders in for the new products on the 1st of Sept.

KimberleePowell said:
You cannot put orders for September in Pampered Partner until September 1st. Pampered Partner is a very "smart" program and will not let us add any orders until the date that they are available. You should be able to put orders in for the new products on the 1st of Sept.

Sorry - but that's not true - I already have about $300 of orders for Sept. already in my computer - all for new items - I would try do a product update one more time - and then call tech support if it still isn't working!

Double check your show date and make sure it is Sept. 1st or after. If that doesn't work, download the updates again...try just the product one first.

Same here.I do an advanced orders show each month before the actual begin date and have thus far not had any problems putting in the new products. Double check those dates. If you really want to see if it did download properly, Go into PP. Click Updates, Product Information, and Date Range. Then use the drop down and pick September 1, 2006. If it is blank, reload the program. If not, you should see dates of 9/1/200 to 2/28/07 and a list of products.

Last edited:
I have orders in mine for October already! As long as the date is in there, you can put products in available that month!

Silly me. I didn't put the show date in.
Thanks fellow cheffers!

Kris

Related to Where are the new products on my PP cd?

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. There is a one-time fee of $109, which includes a starter kit with products and supplies to help you get started.

3. What is a "pp Question" and how do I use it?

A "pp Question" is a type of question that consultants use during cooking demonstrations to engage and interact with their audience. It is a question that prompts people to think about a specific aspect of the recipe or product being demonstrated. To use a "pp Question", simply ask the question and then wait for responses from your audience.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products without attending a cooking demonstration?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from our website or through a consultant without attending a cooking demonstration. However, we highly recommend attending a demonstration to learn more about the products and see how they are used in action.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for Pampered Chef products?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn discounts and free products through our consultant rewards program. Customers can also take advantage of specials and promotions that are offered throughout the year. Make sure to follow our social media pages and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ihavethetools
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Jennie4PC