• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here I Am!!I Followed Linda In, I Think She Left the Door

In summary, chefmeg welcomes Cheryl and congratulates her on her new position as a director. She jokes that she won't be asked to speak at conferences anymore because Tracy Williams is already a director. She also jokes about needing a new director training bra.
Koolotus
Here I am!!

I followed Linda in, I think she left the door cracked!!

Woo hoo!!! Welcome to our little playground! Enjoy!!!:D

Great job!! Congratulations!!!

Woo Hoo! Welcome and Congrats!!

Welcome and Congrats!

Yeah! Welcome to this side of CS!

Welcome Cheryl!!

Yeah Cheryl! So glad you are here!

Welcome to our corner of the world! :chef:

Hi Cheryl!!!
now you get to learn the secret handshake!
Seriously, welcome aboard!

Welcome and most importantly CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I just "arrived" a few weeks ago. :D

WELCOME! You'll LOVE it over here!!!! ;)

Way to go! It's wonderful over here isn't it?

welcome home--Congrats!!!

Welcome to the dark side, Cheryl!! LOL

:love0010::love0010:To welcome new directors!!!:love0010::love0010:

Congratulations and welcome!! You will L:money:VE being a Director!!:party:

dannyzmom said:
Welcome to the dark side, Cheryl!! LOL

we have cookies........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumper sticker I saw and just loved!:D

Thank you!
I feel all warm and fuzzy. :love0010:

But, still a little freaked :)
Funny, we went to a HO Sales meeting the day I got all the girls qualified and my director sprung having me tell my story and how I promoted and quit my full time job, well my darling sister consultant who knows me so well laughed just a bit because she had NEVER seen me nervous to speak before.
I just about cut and ran when I was done, they had to call me back for questions :blushing:
So I joked to my AD that I will probably won't ever be asked to speak at conference because Tracy Williams and just watched me crack.
Like I said, still a little freaked!

I need a New Director Training Bra!!!

chefmeg said:
Hi Cheryl!!!
now you get to learn the secret handshake!
QUOTE]
Show me!!!

Koolotus said:
Thank you!
I feel all warm and fuzzy. :love0010:

But, still a little freaked :)
Funny, we went to a HO Sales meeting the day I got all the girls qualified and my director sprung having me tell my story and how I promoted and quit my full time job, well my darling sister consultant who knows me so well laughed just a bit because she had NEVER seen me nervous to speak before.
I just about cut and ran when I was done, they had to call me back for questions :blushing:
So I joked to my AD that I will probably won't ever be asked to speak at conference because Tracy Williams and just watched me crack.
Like I said, still a little freaked!

I need a New Director Training Bra!!!

You will be fine...remember what it was like to be a new consultant? Similar feeling with becoming a new director!!!

Hmmm...my Director Bra is sagging...I need to get mine adjusted (along with my attitude!!)

baychef said:
Hmmm...my Director Bra is sagging...I need to get mine adjusted (along with my attitude!!)

LOL! I think this is weirder than new consultant. Then I could shut up and listen. Now they shut up and I am supposed to provide what they are listening to!

CONGRATULATIONS!! It's very strange to be the one that new consultants look up to!

Good Luck!

Related to Here I Am!!I Followed Linda In, I Think She Left the Door

1. What is "Here I Am!!I Followed Linda In, I Think She Left the Door"?

"Here I Am!!I Followed Linda In, I Think She Left the Door" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef featuring delicious and easy-to-follow recipes.

2. Who is Linda and why did she leave the door?

Linda is a famous chef and cookbook author who inspired the recipes in "Here I Am!!I Followed Linda In, I Think She Left the Door". The title of the cookbook is a playful nod to her and her cooking style.

3. What types of recipes can I find in "Here I Am!!I Followed Linda In, I Think She Left the Door"?

This cookbook features a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. There are also options for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions.

4. Are the recipes in "Here I Am!!I Followed Linda In, I Think She Left the Door" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

5. Can I purchase "Here I Am!!I Followed Linda In, I Think She Left the Door" online?

Yes, you can purchase this cookbook online through the Pampered Chef website or through popular online retailers like Amazon. It is also available for purchase at select Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel5497
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies