• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!

In summary, "I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free product or special offer with their purchase of a specific item or bundle. To participate, customers must make a qualifying purchase during the promotional period and the free product or special offer will automatically be added to their order. The timing of the promotion varies, but it typically occurs a few times a year for a limited time. There may be restrictions or limitations for the promotion, such as a minimum purchase amount or limited quantities of the free product. Customers cannot choose the free product or special offer, but Pampered Chef strives to offer a variety of options. It is recommended to follow the company on social media or sign up for their
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I got a card from Linda Bowles yesterday!! I opened it and confetti went on my floor but the card said "Thank you for sharing" and then open it up and it says "Kristi, CONGRATULATIONS, by sharing the gift of TPC opportunity, you are a top recruiter in the nation. Wishing you continued success!! Linda Bowles"

Linda then wrote up top 4 recruits in July! :) August 2008

I was so honored to get a hand written note sent to me! I was so excited to show my dh. He was like yeah, that's really cool but he doesnt' get it like you do!!

Thanks for letting me share!!

I'm going to share now with my friends on CS!!!

WOW Kristi!

That is so awesome! Congratulations!:party:

OMG!!!!! So awesome and Congratulations!!!!

Isn't that the beauty of this site. We get it! WAY TO GO! Congrats!

woohoo!!! Congrats!

SWEET! I am hoping for 4 in August! Maybe I'll get something cool like that if I pull it off!

That is awesome. A huge Congrats.

WTG Kristi!
How awesome!!

chefmeg said:
SWEET! I am hoping for 4 in August! Maybe I'll get something cool like that if I pull it off!

You can do it!! We're here to root ya on!!

Congrats Kristi!
I got one of those in May and it just made my week!
Linda Bowles is a doll too.
Awesome, awesome awesome!

What is "I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!"?

"I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free product or special offer with their purchase of a specific item or bundle. These items are typically new or popular products, and the offer is only available for a limited time.

How can I participate in "I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!"?

To participate in "I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!", simply make a qualifying purchase of the specified item or bundle during the promotional period. The free product or special offer will automatically be added to your order and shipped with your purchase.

When does "I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!" happen?

The timing of "I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!" varies, but it typically occurs a few times a year for a limited time. Be sure to follow Pampered Chef on social media or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on upcoming promotions and offers.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for "I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!"?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations for "I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!" promotions. These can include a minimum purchase amount, limited quantities of the free product or special offer, and specific dates or times for the promotion. Be sure to read the details of each promotion carefully.

Can I choose the free product or special offer for "I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!"?

No, the free product or special offer for "I Got Something Cool Yesterday!!" is predetermined and cannot be chosen by the customer. However, Pampered Chef strives to offer a variety of products and offers to appeal to different preferences and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • micocina
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies