• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Dreams Come True: My Gift from the Dream Patrol!

In summary, Kristi received a surprise gift from the Dream Patrol for earning one of the top recruiting spots in July. She was excited and shared the news with her husband and friends. She also received flowers from a local florist as part of the gift. Despite some frustrations with her new recruits, Kristi is proud of her achievements and is determined to continue training and encouraging them.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Guess what? I got a gift from the Dream Patrol!! I was so EXCITED!!!:D:D I came home from Orlando from a training with Amy Neal and saw a bouqet of flowers on my doorstep. I thought they were from DH since we got in an argument 2 days prior. I unload the car (backpacks, papers from the training, kids, mail....list goes on) and grab the flowers and walk in the door. As soon as i step foot in, my phone is ringing!! I see that it's my dh so I pick up the phone excitedly and say HI!! so as he's talking I start reading the card and it says

"You earned one of the top recruiting spots in July, THE DREAM PATROL!!!"

I started jumping up and down yelling and he asked me what was going on and so I told him. Of course he doesn't get it and says oh, that's cool. Ugh!! So I had to share with you guys!!

Thanks for listening!

Woohoo!!! Jumping along with you!

I'm so proud of you Kristi!!!!! Way to go!!!! Jumping up and down in MI!!!!!

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! your name was the first one I was looking for this month in the CN!!!!

Don't you love this company!

That's awesome, Kristi!!!! I saw your name too!!! You are on fire. Keep up the great work!:)

Thanks Ladies!! I was so excited and called my director and Deb as soon as I hung up the phone with Ant. I really really do LOVE PC!! :love0010::love0010:

WOW! Congrats! I wanna be like you when I grow up!

Kristi!

Reading your post just put a big smile on my face! Congratulations! You really deserve those flowers!

Lisa

So fun! I saw your name in the CN too :)

Way to go!!!!!!!!! What a fun surprise!

woohoo!!! Pics of the flowers please!

ShanaSmith said:
WOW! Congrats! I wanna be like you when I grow up!

Shana, you can! But don't use me as an example. I'm a little person over here in the corner!

ChefLisa said:
Kristi!

Reading your post just put a big smile on my face! Congratulations! You really deserve those flowers!

Lisa
Aww, Thank you!

DebbieJ said:
woohoo!!! Pics of the flowers please!

Hey Deb, I took pics but ant took the camera to work so I'll post tonight or tomorrow.:)

Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you. I also looked for your name in the consultant news! You are awesome!!!

Woo-hoo! Doing a quick catch-up....and saw this. Wowza! You rock!

chefmeg said:
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! your name was the first one I was looking for this month in the CN!!!!Don't you love this company!

Me TOO :) CONGRATS KRISTI:party: So Awesome! I am so happy and excited for you!! WOO HOO;)

That's so awesome!! Congratulations! How the heck did I miss this post for so many days???

Thank you guys! Now if I can get them qualified that'll be something!!! I recruited one in August, was hoping for 3. Oh well!! Now on to training!

You can do it Kristi!!!!! Keep encouraging them with all the PC$$ they will earn to put toward new products!!!

finley1991 said:
You can do it Kristi!!!!! Keep encouraging them with all the PC$$ they will earn to put toward new products!!!

I know but they won't call me back!!!

pampmomof3 said:
I know but they won't call me back!!!

It is so frustrating!!! Hang in there!

Kristi CONGRATS!!!!!

I FINALLY uploaded my pictures!! Here they are!

DSC02377.jpg

DSC02375.jpg

DSC02374.jpg

Awww, those are beautiful Kristi!!! That's so cool. Congratulations!

pamperedbecky said:
Awww, those are beautiful Kristi!!! That's so cool. Congratulations!

Thanks Becky! What's cool is that they used a local florist. :)

So awesome!!!!!

Those are so beautiful! Congratulations again!

Kristi! You are Fabulous :)

Congrats to you again.......they are gorgeous!!!!

beautiful flowers!! =)

Congrats! The flowers are beautiful!!

1. What is "Dreams Come True: My Gift from the Dream Patrol"?

"Dreams Come True" is a program within Pampered Chef that rewards Consultants who excel in their business. The Dream Patrol is a group of top-performing Consultants who receive special recognition and rewards for their hard work and success.

2. How did the recipient of the gift find out about it?

The recipient found out about the gift when they received a bouquet of flowers at their doorstep. The bouquet came with a card that revealed they had earned a spot on the Dream Patrol for being one of the top recruiters in July.

3. What was the recipient's initial reaction to receiving the gift?

The recipient was extremely excited and started jumping up and down and yelling. They were so happy and grateful for the recognition of their hard work.

4. Is the Dream Patrol gift only given to Consultants who excel in recruiting?

No, the Dream Patrol gift can also be earned by Consultants who excel in other areas of their business, such as sales, leadership, or personal development.

5. Can anyone become a member of the Dream Patrol?

Yes, any Consultant can become a member of the Dream Patrol by consistently performing at a high level and meeting the qualifications for that period. It is a great incentive for Consultants to work hard and achieve their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • fikibiff
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • rbvernon