• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dream Come True: A 3% Commission Increase!

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of a 3% commission increase for Pampered Chef consultants and the potential benefits for directors and Future consultants. The participants also reflect on how the company has surprised them with raises in the past and discuss the structure of the commission system. They also mention the potential for earning more through team building and the excitement of becoming a director.
tiffanypc05
I saw a thread not to long ago about pc nightmares well last night I had a "good" dream. I dreamed i was checking my e-mail and there was one from pc that was titles 3% commission increase. LOL, so I opened it and there it was. We were all getting raises. If only it were reality! :)

Ooh. Don't suppose you have the spiritual gift of prophecy. Do ya?

Or perhaps your recruits are going to qualify this month and that 3% is your director over ride!

Wow Directors get 3% of what their group makes??? I thought it was only 1%! If so I Need to start Recruiting!! LOL

As long as we submit $1250 and meet out other requirements we get 3% of our teams sales and an extra 3% of our own! It is 1% for Futures

Plus another 3% on your own sales= 6% total override, OMG Directors that rocks, I had no idea!

Don't ever underestimate Pampered Chef! Back in 2003, I think that when we changed our commission structure to how it is now, no one would have expected us to get raises and we did! Everywhere else in the country, companies were down sizing and we go and get raises! Yes, it's based on what we sell, but again that is the way PC awards us, if we are willing to work for it they give it to us! In the past you could only get so much as a bonus and you made the same comission on it I think it never went higher than 26% even for the upper level directors. With it the way it is now, you can make more and more with what you're willing to put into it!
Who knows maybe it will happen! PC rocks! And if not, then maybe you really will be becoming a director soon!:D

Last edited:
ShanaSmith said:
As long as we submit $1250 and meet out other requirements we get 3% of our teams sales and an extra 3% of our own! It is 1% for Futures

Ok, so I just promoted to Future how does that work then for me?
Schel

^^As long as you sell $1250.00 then you will make a 1% override on you team and your sales. It is meant to be a "taste" of what it's like to be a director! But I know from experience that when you really start building a team that extra 1% can be pretty darn good!:D

Related to Dream Come True: A 3% Commission Increase!

What is "Dream Come True: A 3% Commission Increase!"?

"Dream Come True: A 3% Commission Increase!" is a promotion being offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. It allows consultants to earn an additional 3% commission on their sales for a limited time.

Who is eligible for "Dream Come True: A 3% Commission Increase!"?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for "Dream Come True: A 3% Commission Increase!" as long as they meet the sales requirements for the promotion.

How do I qualify for "Dream Come True: A 3% Commission Increase!"?

To qualify for "Dream Come True: A 3% Commission Increase!", consultants must have at least $500 in sales during the promotion period. They must also have at least one qualified party or show during the promotion period.

When does "Dream Come True: A 3% Commission Increase!" take place?

The promotion will run for a limited time and the exact dates will be announced by Pampered Chef. Keep an eye on your consultant account and emails for updates on the promotion period.

How will I receive my additional 3% commission?

The additional 3% commission will be paid out to consultants on their regular commission check. It will be automatically calculated and added to your commission based on your sales during the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly