• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor You Know You're Addicted When . . .

I have never had a dream like that! It is so true that once the pressure is on to make more money, our dreams change!
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
you dream about accidentally finding pictures of all the new Fall Products on CC, and are simultaneously disappointed to be ruining the surprise, and too fascinated to stop looking!!

There were a few things which were too cutesky and impractical for PC, BUT the glassware and stemware with the frosted dots (to match the QSP and Ice Bucket), were adorable! I also remember thinking "it's like they came on CS and did everything we said we'd want to see!" However, I can't remember any of the other stuff which was really cool.

I was never so happy to wake up and realize it was only a dream! Not even when I'd had a bad dream. The worst part was realizing I wouldn't be able to tell any of you, because it would ruin the surprise for you, as well.

Yep, you're an addict. ;)

Oh, you could ALWAYS tell me! Someone gave me the scoop last season when HO posted the CN early by mistake. I was able to do a really cool slide show for my team and let them have their own "Spring Launch" right here in Japan! I wish we could do that every season! It was so much fun for them and for me!!! :DAnd yes, you are definitely addicted! ;)

Here is what you say...

"Hi, my name is Sara, and I am a Pampered Chef addict. I have been working the PCPA (pamered chef product anonymous) program for 20 years now and have made no substantial progress." LOL!!!

I love it! If that is the worst PC dream you have then you are doing well! I had a dream that I got to a party and had done everything wrong prior to the party. No invites, no host coaching, no contact...and even though there were people there...they did not look like they were going to order!! Hmmm...maybe they were there to help the host tar and feather me!!

I don't have PC dreams. Is that weird?

Sheila that is not weird! I usually did not until I got laid off. Once the pressure was on to make this more full time, I did have a few dreams. The only problem was they were nightmares! I kept having dreams about going door to door asking to host parties and finding I was asking ax murderers and phycos! Nothing good! Just to add to my already phobia about going out side the box!

Now that is hilarious!!!!

What are some signs that you're addicted to Pampered Chef?

Some signs that you're addicted to Pampered Chef include constantly checking the website for new products, attending multiple parties or events, and always finding a reason to use your Pampered Chef products in your cooking.

How do I know if I'm spending too much money on Pampered Chef products?

If you find yourself constantly buying new products, even if you don't necessarily need them, or if you're dipping into your savings or budget to make purchases, then it may be a sign that you're spending too much money on Pampered Chef products.

Is it normal to have multiple Pampered Chef parties or events in a month?

Yes, it is normal for Pampered Chef consultants to have multiple parties or events in a month. Many consultants have a full calendar of events, and it can be a great way to share the products with friends and family.

How can I control my addiction to Pampered Chef?

One way to control your addiction to Pampered Chef is to set a budget for yourself and stick to it. You can also limit the number of parties or events you attend and only purchase products that you truly need or will use.

What should I do if I think I have a problem with my Pampered Chef addiction?

If you feel like your Pampered Chef addiction is causing financial strain or negatively impacting your life, it may be helpful to seek support from a trusted friend or family member. You can also reach out to a financial counselor for guidance on managing your spending. Remember, it's always okay to ask for help when you need it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • KellyTheChef