• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Moments (Without Spoilers, Please!)

In summary, the conversation was about the favorite moments of the participants at a conference. These included the excitement during the General Session, meeting and being inspired by successful consultants, seeing the company's founder and CEO on stage, and making new friends. There were also memorable moments during workshops, dinners, and the Home Office tour. Despite some travel delays, the overall experience was positive and motivating for everyone.
KimmyDarling
My favorite moments:

The very beginning of the General Session on Monday afternoon. I got chills as soon as the lights went down. (Not just because it was cold in there!)

Seeing the MASSES of consultants everywhere I looked, and realizing that we weren't even one THIRD of the consultants TPC has.

Seeing Jean onstage, in all her fabulosity. (Resulting in a GIANT girl-crush. I was smitten.)

Seeing Doris, and taking in the fact that she started This Whole Thing with nothing. How inspiring that is!

Lisa winging it beautifully during her "technical difficulty."

Seeing Chef Chris blush.

Seeing how creative one can be with our products during the "you-know-what." That was PRICELESS.

Seeing the cardboard cut-outs.

Cheering for the consultants as they walked. It was SO neat to see such accomplishment in so many people.

Watching people walk, and thinking, "that's gonna be me."

Going out to dinner with my Cluster on Monday night.

Dancing like crazy after the Exec Dinner on Tuesday.

Scanning the audience on Wednesday for my cluster-mates, and realizing a few seconds later that I'd just seen ChefAnn, live and in-person! And she is precious, and a great hugger,and she has a really cute haircut. (I love huggy people, cause I'm one, too.) :)

Shipping my surprise box home in a matter of mere seconds. Made me see FedEx in a whole new light.

Seeing the pictures of Lisa on Wednesday. I laughed until I could not breathe.

Making a new friend on the bus to and from the HO tour on Wednesday. It was so much fun sharing the things we'd learned at our workshops.

Watching the sprees at HO. That was SO much fun!

My four-hour delay in leaving Midway-- I made a new PC friend that I will definitely stay in touch with. She made a frustrating, long wait lots of fun.

Seeing my pink suitcase come off the belt at National Airport (at 3:15 AM).

What were your favorite moments?

I had so many favorite moments, but I loved, loved, loved it when Chef Ann ran up to me Monday morning at McCormick and yelled "Another Chefferrrr!" and introduced herself. I had my button on so she knew right away. I didn't talk to her again until the MnG, but I sure wanted to.
I also really was inspired by the consultants who talked in the last session about how their dreams have come true because of their business with the Pampered Chef.

I think you just about summed it all up Kim!

I got a smile just thinking of a few of those! A few I'll add:

Meeting all the fantastic Cheffers at the MNG Sunday night.

Picking-up my Conference pack and putting my name badge together (I love that part!)

Retrieving my green suitcase today at the Atlanta Airport (yes TODAY!!!! More than 36 hours AFTER my plane arrived....yeesh!)

All the things you allready said!

I had alot of tearfull moments on the last day listening to all the consultants who had grown such a great business dealing with all the everyday things that we all do. It was truly eyeopening and inspiring. If they can do it why can't I? It's all in the goals! I need to comit to them and just do it. If I can only put everything I learned into practice all my dreams will come true! Now to Pick up that dang phone!!!!

I want to proove to myself and my DH that I can be sucessful in everything I do!

So true, so trueYou all said what I would have said including you Paulette. I felt rather well, ashamed of myself for not doing more with my own business. But after listening to everyones stories, I figure, I can do that. I say it every year but this year may be different. The reason, well you all know!

Last edited:
Meeting Kim and Linda down in the Lobby on Sunday night for the meet and greet and going over to dinner together. Waiting for my plane to leave midway at 720pm only to be delayed until 930pm and being greeted by my dh and my dd at the airport with flowers and hugs and kisses all around from both. Pluswatching my black suitcase come off the belt at 1230am and driving into my drive way at 230am... (Two hour drive) Watching everyone walk across stage with their accomplishments and saying to my self that could be me ... and setting my goals. Laughing and crying at the excuitve banquet on Tuesday night. Laughing during general session and crying as well.... seeing my fellow cheffers at the meet and greets.

pampered1224 said:
You all said what I would have said including you Paulette. I felt rather well, ashamed of myself for not doing more with my own business. But after listening to everyones stories, I figure, I can do that. I say it every year but this year may be different. The reason, well you all know!
I'm sorry to say, I know what you mean. When I heard of people's successes in less than 2 years I knew I wasn't believing in myself. Also, when I heard people's successes in the last 12 years or less, I get mad at myself for quitting after 6 1/2 years. If I had stuck with it, I could be where they are. I'm not down, though. I'm incredibly inspired! "Director by Christmas!" is my new cheer. My monetary dream is to make enough money to finish the basement this winter and get an inground pool in the backyard after that. But, I really am inspired to help others with their dreams. Sell the opportunity is something to remember.

All of the above, plus:Announcement of the Hospitality award. That always makes me cry. (I'm tearing up now thinking about it.)Actually having the guts to yell something at the stage this year!Finally realizing that maybe I DO want to walk as a Director.Logging on here and reading the story from someone about why Jean was making a big deal about the slide in the trip slideshow.Running into KG just about everywhere I turned. I swear my cluster thought I had made him up!

Without a doubt my favorite part of conference was the TPC recipient that when asked "What do you attribute your success?" replied:

"GOD IS GOOD!" (all the time) "ALL THE TIME!" (God is good!)

She completely gave all the glory to God and that was truely inspiring for me to know what a great group of people compose the Pampered Chef company. I had goose bumps all over. It was so refreshing to hear someone who is not afriad to give credit where credit is due.

I liked the products too! :0)

mommyhugz1978 said:
Meeting Kim and Linda down in the Lobby on Sunday night for the meet and greet and going over to dinner together.

Laughing during general session and crying as well.... seeing my fellow cheffers at the meet and greets.

It was great meeting you and Linda, and Rebecca (even though she didn't go with us to the mng :( )

I do have to say that the MNG was for me the best thing about conference. I really enjoyed everything else, but meeting ya'll made this the best ever. I know that I don't post a whole lot, but ya'll do mean a lot to me and I am thankful to have met ya'll. I have learned so much from this site and all of you.

kimmers said:
It was great meeting you and Linda, and Rebecca (even though she didn't go with us to the mng :( )

I do have to say that the MNG was for me the best thing about conference. I really enjoyed everything else, but meeting ya'll made this the best ever. I know that I don't post a whole lot, but ya'll do mean a lot to me and I am thankful to have met ya'll. I have learned so much from this site and all of you.

I have to agree with you on that Kim... Everyone on this site means a whole lot to me, and I have learned a lot from everyone...... and the Meet and greets were the highlights to my conference this year!!! I am really looking forward to next years conference....

Dang it!Now I want to just wanna give everyone a big VIRTUAL HUG!

You ALL ARE THE GREATEST!

It's been what, three days! I am going into realtime CS Withdrawl!
I guess I need ot be out here more!

I could have swore I posted a reply to this ... hmmmm.

Anyway, what everyone said, plus my Executive Banquet. I got to sit by my Executive Director and her husband and was able to ask her whatever questions I wanted to. She is Anne McMillan and I really do like her alot. More than Jean, even, since I've had real, in person conversations with her ;)

The Meet n Greets were incredible. Worth staying up late for. It is so nice to put a face to a name. Now when I read what y'all write, I read it hearing your voices :D Some days it gets really noisy in here! :D :D :D

Meeting so many consultants from across the country (especially the fellow chef successers) -- and actually getting to meet my own director! (Ok, we met one other time but I didn't even recognize her!!). I was essentially there all by myself and it was great -- I talked to everyone!

Spending time in Patsy McGovern's suite on Monday night...

Giving someone a tip about the apron before they went in the wind tunnel (hold it straight out when the air stops) -- she found me later with a HUGE hug thanking me -- she caught almost everything because of my tip!!

Recognizing people on stage and in the video.

Seeing Paige in the slideshow on the Atlantis trip and saying a prayer that she gets to go on another PC trip.

Watching my baby's face when I came back to the hotel each night and how thrilled she was to see me -- usually that expression is reserved for my DH and it was heartwarming to see it directed to me!

Learning so many tips and ideas...

being inspired to really make becoming a director an INTENTIONAL choice...

Knowing I got to see all the new products FIRST!! (hee hee)

ivykeep said:
Seeing Paige in the slideshow on the Atlantis trip and saying a prayer that she gets to go on another PC trip.

Wow - I didn't even catch that! Big prayers are being said for her safe trip home! We are praying for you Paige!

Okay...my favorite moment was seeing all the over $1 Million achievers get their Waterford Crystal vases.

During General Session, Day 3, The woman with the blonde hair...I think - Theresa Douglas talking about how Pampered Chef has changed her life.

And many other things everybody else mentioned.

BTW- there are pics of the fashion show and Lisa in "the dress" in one of the Conference announcement threads.

I loved Lisa's dress. I think I should make one but a skirt. Everybody who I do shows for would surely remember me.

chefann said:
All of the above, plus:

Announcement of the Hospitality award. That always makes me cry. (I'm tearing up now thinking about it.)

ME TOO!! I love that part...

I just loved everything!! It was my first time and it was AWESOME! I loved seeing my director/recruiter walking the stage for TPC and I loved all the general sessions, the dancer/singers were GREAT!
Banquet dinner was just awesome Tuesday night, AND
HEARING my Name called when I WON THE 500 catalogs!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!
First time and I can't beleive I won, and at the dinner Tuesday night, I won $75 dollars towards leadership conference in January, my director looked at me and said I HAVE to go now, better get to recruiting!! HAH!!

1. What is "Favorite Moments" about?

"Favorite Moments" is a cookbook filled with delicious recipes and heartwarming stories from real Pampered Chef customers and consultants. It celebrates the joy of cooking and the special memories created in the kitchen.

2. Does this cookbook contain any spoilers?

No, this cookbook does not contain any spoilers. It is purely a collection of recipes and stories, without giving away any plot details or twists.

3. Are the recipes in "Favorite Moments" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Favorite Moments" are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. They are also accompanied by helpful tips and tricks from Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Can I purchase "Favorite Moments" online?

Yes, "Favorite Moments" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties or events.

5. Are the recipes in "Favorite Moments" healthy?

The recipes in "Favorite Moments" are a mix of indulgent and healthier options. Each recipe includes nutritional information so you can make informed choices about what you're cooking and eating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies