• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

An Unexpected Note of Encouragement: Celebrating My Accomplishment!

In summary, the conversation was about receiving recognition and encouragement from a notecard with a handwritten note about sales and show numbers, as well as confetti. The speaker's husband became a big supporter and they received similar recognition from a sales manager. Other members also shared their experiences with recognition and praised the company's recognition program. The original speaker had 12 shows and $4513 in sales during their first month and received a card from their director. They also mentioned wanting to improve their recruiting skills. Overall, the conversation was filled with positivity and support for each other's accomplishments.
amy07
Just now in my mail I received a notecard:
On the outside: You are a Top Achiever!
Preprinted on the inside: Congratulations on your accomplishment!
Then a HAND WRITTEN note about my sales & show number in my first 30 days! There was even little star confetti that fell out of the card when I opened it!
Way to cool - and it was not even from my recruiter or my director. And as much as I hate to admit it, I don't even know the person that it is signed by (Linda Bowles), I just know that it feels good:D :D .
I so needed to receive that - it is very encouraging!
Thanks for letting me share!!

Great job! That would make my day!

Isn't it great to be recognized for what you have done?!?!

That is one of the reasons that I LOVE this company and my Director!

amy07 said:
Just now in my mail I received a notecard:
On the outside: You are a Top Achiever!
Preprinted on the inside: Congratulations on your accomplishment!
Then a HAND WRITTEN note about my sales & show number in my first 30 days! There was even little star confetti that fell out of the card when I opened it!
Way to cool - and it was not even from my recruiter or my director. And as much as I hate to admit it, I don't even know the person that it is signed by (Linda Bowles), I just know that it feels good:D :D .
I so needed to receive that - it is very encouraging!
Thanks for letting me share!!
So what were your sales numbers and how many shows did you do in your first 30 days? (Sorry, I am rather nosey!! :D :p )

KellyTheChef said:
So what were your sales numbers and how many shows did you do in your first 30 days? (Sorry, I am rather nosey!! :D :p )

I had 12 shows, and $4513 in sales:D :D
I can honestly say that after the commission check hit the bank account, hubby has been a HUGE supporter of PC!

amy07 said:
I can honestly say that after the commission check hit the bank account, hubby has been a HUGE supporter of PC!
Holy cow!!! That's just awesome. Keep up the great work. I can tell you're going to go FAR!!! (Linda Bowles is one of the sales managers at the Home Office....we're all under one sales manager or another.) COOL!!!:D

Congrats - I love the recognition program During my SS frist month I recruited someone from my first show and I got a card form our sales manager (Suzie Lite) that said You're a star complete with the confetti and everything Made me feel very special. I told her how much it meant to me when I got the opportunity to meet her

I have the card on my desk with the conffetti glued onto the card

Last edited:
Wow - awesome job!

amy07 said:
WOW, that is awesome!!!!
Congrats!
It does feel good!
My director sent me a little card, and I have it tacked up by my computer.
It just feels good that somebody notices and supports your accomplishments!

That's so awesome! Way to go!

Awsome job! Keep it up and you will be rewarded nicely at the end of the year (bank acct. and trip incentive!) :)

Awesome job! You ARE special!! Keep it up.

Thanks for all the kind words!! In all honesty though, I have not been able to repeat it in months 2 & 3, although I'm not complaining. It's balancing out now I guess. Now I just need to learn how to recruit!!

amy07 said:

Congrats little sister!

Even though she stole all of MY customers he he he :)

Congrats! It does feel good to get recognition; and this company is great about giving it:)

jasonmva said:
Even though she stole all of MY customers he he he :)

hahaha:p :p

Stop picking on me,or I'm calling Momma Beth!

Awesome!!! Way to go!

I just got a card from Susie Lite and one from my NED when I promoted. They are both tacked to my bulletin board!

Linda Bowles is a Sales Manager at the Home Office. She coaches & trains Execs & their lineage. You ARE special to have your sales numbers stand out. GREAT JOB!

Susie Lite is too.

Wow! Congratulations!

Wow congrats on such a fantastic first month! Did you check the super starter recognition on consultants corner? I am sure you are listed as one of the top s/s that month! (It usually shows a month or two back) What an accomplishment! Donna

Congrats!! Doesn't that make you feel special...I saved mine and put in a book I made that I pass around at shows for recruiting. I want potential recruits to see how PC cares about you no matter what level you are!
Good luck to you with the rest of PC future :)

1. What exactly is "An Unexpected Note of Encouragement"?

"An Unexpected Note of Encouragement" is a unique product from Pampered Chef that allows you to celebrate your accomplishments and share them with loved ones. It is a set of personalized notecards and envelopes, perfect for sending notes of appreciation and encouragement to those who have supported you along the way.

2. Can I customize the notecards with my own message?

Yes, you can! "An Unexpected Note of Encouragement" comes with a set of personalized notecards that you can customize with your own message. This allows you to truly express your gratitude and celebrate your accomplishments in a meaningful way.

3. How many notecards come in a set?

Each set of "An Unexpected Note of Encouragement" comes with 10 personalized notecards and envelopes. This gives you plenty of cards to share your accomplishments with multiple loved ones or to have on hand for future occasions.

4. Can I choose the design of the notecards?

Yes, you can! "An Unexpected Note of Encouragement" offers a variety of designs to choose from, including modern, classic, and fun options. You can select the design that best represents your style and personality.

5. Is "An Unexpected Note of Encouragement" only for celebrating personal accomplishments?

No, it can be used for any type of accomplishment, whether personal or professional. It's a great way to show appreciation and celebrate milestones, promotions, graduations, and more with those who have supported you throughout your journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies