• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the Amazing Host Behind My Perfect Weekend?

M
Mel5497
I just want to send out a big thank you to Linda for her hospitality this weekend! It was great to stop over at her gorgeous home during my trip down from PA to FL. Not only is her kitchen to die for, she's a great cook (and her DH is a grill meister).

So, thank you Linda! Come down here anytime. There's always wine in the wine rack!

Anytime Kris, I'm so happy you came.

btw....my home is always open for my cheffer buddies!

Yoo-hoo! Cheffer reunion at Linda's. :)

hmmmm....Atlanta is only an 8 hour drive for me

Sweet! I can visit family AND hang out with all you totally cool Cheffers!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
Anytime Kris, I'm so happy you came.

btw....my home is always open for my cheffer buddies!

Director RETREAT at Linda's--

morfia said:
Director RETREAT at Linda's--

I'm in!

We might have to schedule when DH is on a trip - might freak him out just a little.

Hey Carolyn, you can stop here as a potty break and then we can continue on up to Linda's together!!:D

Don't forget me...I'm right off the turnpike. :)

1. Who is the host behind my perfect weekend?

The host behind your perfect weekend is a woman named Linda. She is the owner of a beautiful home and has a passion for cooking and entertaining.

2. Where did Linda get her hospitality skills?

Linda's hospitality skills likely come from her natural warmth and kindness, as well as her experience in hosting and entertaining guests in her home.

3. How did you end up staying at Linda's home?

You ended up staying at Linda's home because you were on a trip from Pennsylvania to Florida and she graciously offered her home as a stopping point along the way.

4. What makes Linda's home so special?

Linda's home is special because of its beautiful kitchen and her and her husband's talents in cooking and grilling. Additionally, Linda's warm and welcoming personality adds to the overall charm of her home.

5. Can I reciprocate Linda's hospitality?

Yes, you can reciprocate Linda's hospitality by inviting her to your home or finding other ways to show your appreciation for her hospitality. You can also offer to host her in the future if she ever visits your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
thecougchef
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
pckrissy
Replies
Views