• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kris' Wine Pourer/Stopper - 50 Smackers in Sales!

In summary, Kris brought a wine stopper to a party and three guests bought one. Meg also brought an Easy Oper to a party and one guest bought it. Ann is not allowed to mail wine through the NY State mail system and is going to have to drink the wine herself. Leggy and Carolyn both offered to help out.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey Kris!!

You talked about the Wine Pourer/Stopper and how by bringing it to shows you're selling it -- WELLLLLL...I followed your lead tonight and brought it. As th ehostess whipped out her wine, I stuck it in there and let them use it. Mid-demo, I talked about it a bit...
...out of 9 guests, 3 bought one and one bought 2!!!
That's an extra 50 smackers in sales!!!

THANKS LEGGY!!!!

Guess I need to remember to pack that too!

don't even get me started on the "I love Leggy" thread................

OK~I'll share! Kris has been such a HUGE part of helping me try to keep Directorship...all of the help she has given inspires me to make sure that I give help to others as my team grows! LOVE YA!

Thanks for the morning smile...and glad the suggestion helped. :)

Meg, you must have been posting while I was typing my reply to Carolyn. Please don't make me blush. :blushing:

The truth is, we all are so supportive here. :love0010:

Great Job Carolyn and thanks Leggy for the suggestion!!

I can't wait for my show tomorrow my host has moved into a new house so she's stocked up on the wine! She just emailed me & has 20-25 coming :party: her friend that she booked off had a $1200 show so I'm crossing my fingers!!
I'm bringing 2 wine stoppers!

I am making bumper stickers that say "I love Leggy" and "I love Morfia" and "I love Carolyn" and "I love Beth" and darn it all..."I love everyone on DS"!!!!

You all ROCK!!!:love0010::party:

I brought this to a party earlier this week, and one guest picked it up. I explained it to her and bam...on the order sheet it went!! The group was not a big wine group and it was the end of the party, but I too am going to have to bring this to more parties.

It would be worth it to get an empty wine bottle and just bring it, fill it with water (if the host wasn't serving wine) just to have it on display. I would gladly drink a bottle of wine, but I am on 2 medications that suggest that this would not be a good idea. This getting old crap is just a drag!!:cry:

This item is not as pricey, but I sell several Easy Openers at every party. I first ask the obvious question of who hates to open jars...the one with either the arthritic, carpal tunnel or just can't open those jars is the one that gets the jar to demo. The look on their face as they do this sells it to just about everyone. And now is the time to add the old "stocking stuffer" phrase!

baychef said:
I am making bumper stickers that say "I love Leggy" and "I love Morfia" and "I love Carolyn" and "I love Beth" and darn it all..."I love everyone on DS"!!!!

You all ROCK!!!:love0010::party:

I brought this to a party earlier this week, and one guest picked it up. I explained it to her and bam...on the order sheet it went!! The group was not a big wine group and it was the end of the party, but I too am going to have to bring this to more parties.

It would be worth it to get an empty wine bottle and just bring it, fill it with water (if the host wasn't serving wine) just to have it on display. I would gladly drink a bottle of wine, but I am on 2 medications that suggest that this would not be a good idea. This getting old crap is just a drag!!:cry:

This item is not as pricey, but I sell several Easy Openers at every party. I first ask the obvious question of who hates to open jars...the one with either the arthritic, carpal tunnel or just can't open those jars is the one that gets the jar to demo. The look on their face as they do this sells it to just about everyone. And now is the time to add the old "stocking stuffer" phrase!

Ann,
As your friend, I feel compelled to step up and make the sacrifice for you. Since you can't drink the bottle of wine...I'll drink it for you. Just send it on over and I'll send it back empty!
Love ya!

I volunteer to help out as well. :)

Leggy & Carolyn,

As much as I appreciate you both willing to step up and take one for the team:rolleyes:...I am not allowed to ship wine through the NY State mail system. Sorry!!

Now keep in mind we have more vineyards in NY state than you can shake a stick at, but we can not mail it!!

Sorry, you lushes!!!:D

sounds like we need a road trip to Ann's.......................anyone????

me, me, me!

Thanks again, Leggy! I sold another 4 Wine Bottle Pourer stoppers last night - that makes an extra $90 in sales thanks to YOU!

You're too funny. :)

In the interest of market research, I'm continuing to test the product's reliability...finished up a red wine yesterday and have a bottle of white resting in the fridge with no drips.

snicker, snicker, snicker!

wouldn't you love to have been the test kitchens for this product!?

I tried like heck to sell a few at my show on Wed. Pens were poised to write it down on their list, but then when I started pouring and they saw how slowly it poured they all said, "oh no! That's too slow".

Any tips to get it to pour faster? If I push the stopper to the side a little it comes out a bit faster, but I'm worried about messing up the "Stopper" feature.

I lift the bottle up and down like the bartenders do. I also show them what happens when you don't have a stopper...red wine stains. :(
I agree though, it is a little slow...in my case, that's good (makes me notice just how much wine I'm actually pouring in that glass!)

My only complaint is that it pours slowly - other than that, I like it.

Kris!!!!!
I sold THIRTEEN more tonight!!!!
That brings me to a total of 27 of them in ONE WEEK!
That is $270 in commissionable sales!
270 points towards the incentive trip!!
270 points towards It's In The Bag
$270 closer to TPC in Personal Sales!
ALL BECAUSE YOU SUGGESTED I BRING THIS THING TO SHOWS!

THANK YOU!!!

:chef::D:chef:

Yay Leggy! Leggy Rocks!

dannyzmom said:
Kris!!!!!
I sold THIRTEEN more tonight!!!!
That brings me to a total of 27 of them in ONE WEEK!
That is $270 in commissionable sales!
270 points towards the incentive trip!!
270 points towards It's In The Bag
$270 closer to TPC in Personal Sales!
ALL BECAUSE YOU SUGGESTED I BRING THIS THING TO SHOWS!

THANK YOU!!!

:chef::D:chef:

Yay Leggy! Leggy Rocks!

Oh my gosh!!! That's just awesome. Unfortunately my show on Tuesday won't have wine there. I'll still bring it. I know some shows next month will go for wine.......

pamperedbecky said:
Oh my gosh!!! That's just awesome. Unfortunately my show on Tuesday won't have wine there. I'll still bring it. I know some shows next month will go for wine.......

I have ben showing it at all shows - wine or no wine.
It's great for:
  • decorative bottle by kitchen sink filled with soap
  • olive oil
  • vinegar
  • deocrative bottle by bathroom sink filled with mouthwash

dannyzmom said:
I have ben showing it at all shows - wine or no wine.
It's great for:
  • decorative bottle by kitchen sink filled with soap
  • olive oil
  • vinegar
  • deocrative bottle by bathroom sink filled with mouthwash

Hey - lookit me - how cool am I making a bulletted list????

Does liquid and/or dishwashing soap make it thru okay?

Woo-hoo on all the sales! :)

Chef Kearns said:
I tried like heck to sell a few at my show on Wed. Pens were poised to write it down on their list, but then when I started pouring and they saw how slowly it poured they all said, "oh no! That's too slow".

Any tips to get it to pour faster? If I push the stopper to the side a little it comes out a bit faster, but I'm worried about messing up the "Stopper" feature.

Sounds like you could sell the flexible funnels to this crowd instead!!! I did not notice that it poured out slow.

And the road trip to my house...would love to have you except...A) I am hardly home and B) bring your cleaning supplies and bulldozer so I can find my house!!! Gads, I live in a pig pen right now!!!:yuck:

Chef Kearns said:

Yes, it does pour more slowly, but no drips!

I thought I remember reading that the stopper wasn't supposed to be used with oil, hmmm, gonna have to look that one up.

ChefLoriG said:
I thought I remember reading that the stopper wasn't supposed to be used with oil, hmmm, gonna have to look that one up.

Seriously?? Crud!
Lemme know what u find out!

ChefLoriG said:

Yep - Lori's right.I just read the PIG and it says use w/oil is not recommended.

so no oil but soap is okay?

The PIG doesn't say anything about using it to store soap.

Okay! Somebody TRY it and let us know!

Personally, I think the soap would clog it but I could be wrong. I think that would be the issue with oil too. It would get sticky and messy...

I am not willing to sacrifice my one & only stopper for the cause.................someone else is going to have to try!

Sold 2 last night just by holding it up, explaining it and then passing it around!!!! SWEET!

1. What is the Kris' Wine Pourer/Stopper?

The Kris' Wine Pourer/Stopper is a multi-functional tool designed for wine lovers. It serves both as a pourer and a stopper, making it convenient to pour and preserve your wine without any spills or leaks.

2. How does the Wine Pourer/Stopper work?

The pourer part of the tool fits into the opening of the wine bottle and allows for a smooth and controlled pour. The stopper part can then be inserted into the bottle, creating an airtight seal to preserve the wine.

3. What makes the Wine Pourer/Stopper different from other pourers or stoppers?

The Wine Pourer/Stopper is a unique and patented design that combines both functions into one tool. It is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for a long time.

4. Can the Wine Pourer/Stopper be used for all types of wine bottles?

Yes, the Wine Pourer/Stopper is designed to fit most standard wine bottles. It is also suitable for both red and white wines.

5. Can I purchase the Wine Pourer/Stopper if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the Wine Pourer/Stopper is available for purchase by anyone through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn the Wine Pourer/Stopper as a free or discounted product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • cooking4pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cooking4pchef