• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Mood and Sales: Positive Vibes and Success Stories from Our Team

In summary, a consultant friend gave me a show and I am making calls to reconnect with recruit leads.
pamela
I am noticing that all of us are a little down about several team related things right now (I attribute it to PCB....Post Conference Blues!).
I wanted to post something that gave us all a good, positive vibe to go out there and do something a little different and feel good about it! I'll start as I have several things I am doing right now........

1) I had a great show last night~$500+ in sales, 2 August bookings and 1 VERY strong recruit lead. I think it is because I used Kris's "Ask Me Anything" game...I told the group that this was their chance to ask those burning questions they had always wanted to know and then led into the 50% rebate offer!
2) I have another show tonight!! I am planning to ask everyone to host and sign on!
3) I have a date with Amy & Jennifer on Monday to "shop for leads" at a local mall~waaaaaaay out of my comfort zone~!
4) Tomorrow is devoted to MAC calls from my shows this week...the kids are going to decorate church for VBS so there will be no one here but me!
5) I got an email from a former consultant that was a referral for a show!

Please share your good vibes here!

My positive notes for today:

1. I sent out a newsletter today and got a phone call from someone wanting the Chillzanne Rectangle Server. She ended up deciding to do an August show!!

2. I have 3 shows next week and all three are very excited about their shows.

3. My DH and I go on "OC" dates as often as we can (usually once a week) and on those dates we can NOT be negative about ANYTHING - even bad wait service. It really makes it fun to be together and when one of us says anything even starting to be negative the other says "OC" and we smile and change to something positive.

*OC stands for optimist club. When I was about 7 months pregnant with my last son we moved across the state - the farthest I had ever moved. The banker we worked with invited my husband to join the Optimist Club (he didn't). When we were moving away from there we had the same banker for that closing and I asked her why she didn't invite me too. She said that I seemed to have a lot going on and was stressed. Years later my DH was negative about everything and it lasted for some time. Finally one day I said "what happened to the man that was invited to the optimist club?". That's when we started our OC dates.

Post Conference Blues... that's it!

A consultant friend that went inactive gave me a show and it's this Friday so I plan to really WORK IT! I will get on the phone and start convesations with strangers if I have to!! Let's do it! OC all the way!!

Can I get a prescription for this?!?! :angel:

I have made contacts for recruits

Had parties of $400, $500 and $700

Have someone saying they will sign this weekend

Have an HO lead to follow up for a booking

I am sure there is more if I did deep enough!

Love this thread!

I finally had/made time this week to do customer care calls. My kids are at camp Mon and Wed from 9-12 so I go camp out at Panera Bread with my laptop. It was awesome to have about 2 hours to make calls each day!! Of course I spent some time here and on CS, but then got down to business before running to the grocery store by myself (I love that!). It felt SO good to get back on the phone.

Monday morning: I made 26 calls-mostly to check in about products and ask about bookings. Spoke with a handful of people and have a poss. booking for August and 2 poss. ones for Sept. just from doing those calls. I have a few people to send the new catalog to also and that may lead to something.

Today: I made 13 phone calls mostly to just connect with recruit leads (some warm from a while ago some that are pretty warm more recently) and invite them to our big fall kickoff meeting this Monday which we also do as "A Sampling of the Pampered Chef" meeting." I left LOTS of messages, but talked with at least 2people who are going to try to come to our meeting. These are all also people who have received my "after conference" email with the recruiting promotion news, so I felt it was better to follow up with a phone call.

That felt good!!

I also had a previous host/customer call me today with a $70 order AND she had just been to someone else's show with another consultant (which she placed a small order) but she felt loyal to me and called me with the big order. :D That always feels good.

pamperedbecky said:
Love this thread!

I finally had/made time this week to do customer care calls. My kids are at camp Mon and Wed from 9-12 so I go camp out at Panera Bread with my laptop. It was awesome to have about 2 hours to make calls each day!! Of course I spent some time here and on CS, but then got down to business before running to the grocery store by myself (I love that!). It felt SO good to get back on the phone.

Monday morning: I made 26 calls-mostly to check in about products and ask about bookings. Spoke with a handful of people and have a poss. booking for August and 2 poss. ones for Sept. just from doing those calls. I have a few people to send the new catalog to also and that may lead to something.

Today: I made 13 phone calls mostly to just connect with recruit leads (some warm from a while ago some that are pretty warm more recently) and invite them to our big fall kickoff meeting this Monday which we also do as "A Sampling of the Pampered Chef" meeting." I left LOTS of messages, but talked with at least 2people who are going to try to come to our meeting. These are all also people who have received my "after conference" email with the recruiting promotion news, so I felt it was better to follow up with a phone call.

That felt good!!

I also had a previous host/customer call me today with a $70 order AND she had just been to someone else's show with another consultant (which she placed a small order) but she felt loyal to me and called me with the big order. :D That always feels good.

Wow!! 3-2-1 on steroids!!! You're a role model!!

Addie4TLC said:
Wow!! 3-2-1 on steroids!!! You're a role model!!

Aww thanks, I should be doing MUCH more of that. Of course, most were messages left, but at least I got on the phone!!!

Oh, fun....it's like Nikki Keohouhoe's (Build it Big books) "What is the BEST thing that happened to you today"....let's play!

Called a customer from Jan 08....behind on doing CCCs, can you tell? She is VERY interested in cookware and might be booking Sept. :)

DebbieJ said:
Called a customer from Jan 08....behind on doing CCCs, can you tell? She is VERY interested in cookware and might be booking Sept. :)

Woo hoo!!! I'm WAY behind too, so your'e not alone.:eek:

I am so far behind on those CCC's that I should be wearing maternity clothes again....DD is 8 y.o.!!!!!!!!!!

I had printed out all 8 years worth of contacts, but that list is too daunting. I am going to go back only 2 years; I am cold calling these folks and telling them "it is my goal to give better customer care. can I help you with anything related to PC?"...hopefully they don't laugh in my face! Calls are starting tomorrow!

My neighbor called me to book a show! LOVE that!! So she took a cancellation spot!
Also- my show for tomorrow has 20 confirmed guests!
Time to pray thankfully!! WOOHOO! :D
Love this thread!

My neighbor (whom I did not know - I have a sign in my yard) called to see if I happened to have a stone so she could give it to her mom for her birthday - I didn't but I do have those new gift cards and she was thrilled. She ordered the stone AND she booked a party!

bethcooks4u said:
My neighbor (whom I did not know - I have a sign in my yard) called to see if I happened to have a stone so she could give it to her mom for her birthday - I didn't but I do have those new gift cards and she was thrilled. She ordered the stone AND she booked a party!

I must have missed this - what new gift cards?

pamperedlinda said:
I must have missed this - what new gift cards?

Merrill had cards at conference - business card size - that have a chef hat on them, TPC and "a gift for you". There's room to add a small note on the front and the back is blank. I put my info on the back and said "for warranty information contact..." The person who is buying the gift will write the to-from info on the front as well as what she bought.

I did miss those! I'll have to see if they are on the website. Thanks.

Janetupnorth from CS recommended a book called Go For No to me! It's on it's way and I can't wait to get it! I'm closing a show this morning and then hitting the phones. Yesterday we had a great call with my NED and so many people gave testimonials about their results of just getting on the phone and I am so inspired!!!!! One Director had 1 show on the books when she came home from National Conference. She decided she wanted to earn the Top 50 so she got on the phone and did $5k for July and has every possible day she can booked in August and her goal is $10k. What an amazing turnaround!Just goes to show that it's all about attitude!!!!

is there a link for that call?

A BIG one! One of my consultants really WANTS to increase her buisness and is working closely with me to do that - she's working on getting a better show schedule and out of her circle. She got on the phone and has 2 new shows and several other great leads and plans.

I also have to send a big THANK YOU out to Morfia for taking her time to talk with my consultant to give her fresh ideas! :love0010:

She was my top seller last month but had nothing on her calendar (= no sales) in July. Because of her new determination she has 4 shows on her August calendar and is hungry for more!!

more good vibes!!!

I heard from the referral from my former consultant...she is booking for September

AND

I have a past Host that has been wanting the knives....we have a date worked out for August! YEAH! My first confirmed August show!!!

Didn't get to make calls today...we spent 4 hours at church finishing the decorating for VBS and now I am wiped out. I plan to veg on the couch and then get on the phone by 7:00...planning to confirm theose "maybe" shows!

I made calls tonight and booked a show for September! Still need more for August, but that's another story....

Yeah.....my recruits are getting the recruiting bug! They have called me with a few leads that we are working with together.

FINALLY!!!

Way to go Janice!!

Just submitted my final show for July and my sales are the highest they have been in months (gee that getting on the phone thing really works:rolleyes:)
$3411.62, 9 bookings and a show average of $545.81...it's not David Meehan territory, but what the heck!

I booked a party tonight that will be held a week from tomorrow!!! It makes only 3 on my calendar, but I have to travel out of town for 3 days, clean cottages and get things geared up for 3700 students to come through the doors with food and employees! And there are a few other things, but what the heck!

I'm usually a lurker, but I loved this thread so much, I thought I'd jump on, too!

By conference, I only had two August bookings on my calendar, and I couldn't have that, so I got myself in gear on the phone and with my show attitude, and got 6 cooking shows, one fundraiser to close, and 3 catalog shows.

I am most excited because as of yesterday, I had my 3rd July recruit sign, and I have at least one ready to sign in August! :)

ardipc said:
I'm usually a lurker, but I loved this thread so much, I thought I'd jump on, too!

By conference, I only had two August bookings on my calendar, and I couldn't have that, so I got myself in gear on the phone and with my show attitude, and got 6 cooking shows, one fundraiser to close, and 3 catalog shows.

I am most excited because as of yesterday, I had my 3rd July recruit sign, and I have at least one ready to sign in August! :)

Congrats!! That's awesome.:D:D

ardipc said:

With results like that, I hope you decide to be more than a lurker! Looking forward to seeing your input on other threads. Thanks so much for posting and sharing! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

baychef said:
Just submitted my final show for July and my sales are the highest they have been in months (gee that getting on the phone thing really works:rolleyes:) $3411.62, 9 bookings and a show average of $545.81...it's not David Meehan territory, but what the heck!

Woo-hoo! Way to go!

ardipc said:

WOO HOO!! Spread that lurking magic on us ALL!!:money:

WOW! What a day I have had~I had to come & share!

After the "surprise, you are in the CN" moment, I got on the phone! I called 5 recruit leads~3 I left messages for, 1 is on full disbility for some health problems and wants to wait a few months to see how his health improves and the other one wants me to send info about the 50% rebate...she thinks she can get orders at a "cousin picnic" she is having in a few weeks!

THEN, I go to the pool with a good friend of mine...I carry my lime green PC bag for the pool towels and have not even gotten into the gate before 3 people stop me!!!!! One is placing an order on my friends show she is doing this month and the other 2 want to book shows!! I had thrown in some mini's into the bag "just in case!"

Whew.......I gotta go get some rest! We have a car wash at church tomorrow morning and you know I will be wearing a PC shirt!!!!

You're magic, Meg! Keep up the good vibrations!

tonight's show....we did fajitas in the DCB (loving this!) and then had a quick wrap up. Before I was even back to the kitchen to sit and do orders, one gal leans over and asks "how do it do this--I want to be a consultant"JACKPOT!!! We're talking more tomorrow. :D:D

Wahhhoooooooooo Deb!

How cool is that, Deb?!

I love reading this thread! So inspiring! (Hmm, I need to go get some new news to add!)

DebbieJ said:
tonight's show....

we did fajitas in the DCB (loving this!) and then had a quick wrap up. Before I was even back to the kitchen to sit and do orders, one gal leans over and asks "how do it do this--I want to be a consultant"

JACKPOT!!! We're talking more tomorrow. :D:D

that is a gift from God!! :angel: Things like that just make all those cancellations just disappear don't they?!?!

DebbieJ said:
Before I was even back to the kitchen to sit and do orders, one gal leans over and asks "how do it do this--I want to be a consultant"

What were you saying about 'if you can't change your team, change your team'?;)

happy for you :)

Wow this is awesome. I LOVE this thread!! Meg, that is incredible about your day at the pool -holy cow!! And you're in the CN (by the way did you just see it online or did you get your hard copy yet?)

And DEB, that's great about your HOT HOT recruit lead from your show. Keep us posted.

Although my August sucks for shows, I have recruited FOUR people in the last month, actually more like just the last 3 weeks. I need to look at those facts for now since two in August cancelled and I'm down to just ONE show, but desperately trying to get more. How sad. BUT I did hand out a recruiting packet to a mom at my daughter's ballet class yesterday AND another mom wants to host a show, HOPEFULLY August. The mom who I gave the packet to was chatting with a couple of us and mentioned how she had to start finding a job because things were starting to get tough financially and her husband went through a spurt of unemployment recently. Ding, ding ding!!! The lightbulb went off in my head and I happened to have some info with me (not the entire packet I usually hand out, but enough - the Come Join Us brochure and the DVD) so I gave it to her. I'm going to try to call her today and set up a FACE TO FACE interview. The last two I did that with one signed the next day and the other one probably will in the next week or so. Yay!! She'd LOVE it. She was telling me that she just hosted a baby shower and got totally into the entertaining aspect of it, making everything really cute and people told her she should do something along the lines of using that talent, so here we are!!

I'm a little stressed today (ok I'm babbling on now...) because tonight we're throwing my parents are SURPRISE 40th anniversary party with 30 of their friends at a fun little martini lounge in Geneva. I've never done anything like this before. I'm freaking out about the actual surprise part and really crossing my fingers that it goes off without a hitch. We're going to the pool all day with my mom, my sister who's in town from WA and my uncle and cousins (10 and 12) who are in town from MI. Aaaahhh!! Thank God we weren't planning on doing the party here at home. This weekend is nuts and I have no time to get on the phone because then tomorrow we're going to brunch with all of us and my grandpa, then straight to my in-laws for my BIL's birthday. It's crazy!!!

Ok, sorry for the LONG post. I really rambled.......:eek:

well, another stellar day for me! I spoke to the young lady from Tuesday nights show and she has booked a catalog show that we are either going to use as her first show or use for kit credit, depending on orders! I imagine she'll be on board by mid-month.

Then, I came home tonight to find a HO lead that wants info on the opportunity! I called her, she is still moving into a new house and says "I home school our kids and I need a part-time job I can work around my family"........YEAH! She wants to wait until September to sign since she is so new to the area, which I totally understand!
Now I just need 2 more folks to decide to be my pierogies!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Wow this is awesome. I LOVE this thread!! Meg, that is incredible about your day at the pool -holy cow!! And you're in the CN (by the way did you just see it online or did you get your hard copy yet?)

And DEB, that's great about your HOT HOT recruit lead from your show. Keep us posted.

Although my August sucks for shows, I have recruited FOUR people in the last month, actually more like just the last 3 weeks. I need to look at those facts for now since two in August cancelled and I'm down to just ONE show, but desperately trying to get more. How sad. BUT I did hand out a recruiting packet to a mom at my daughter's ballet class yesterday AND another mom wants to host a show, HOPEFULLY August. The mom who I gave the packet to was chatting with a couple of us and mentioned how she had to start finding a job because things were starting to get tough financially and her husband went through a spurt of unemployment recently. Ding, ding ding!!! The lightbulb went off in my head and I happened to have some info with me (not the entire packet I usually hand out, but enough - the Come Join Us brochure and the DVD) so I gave it to her. I'm going to try to call her today and set up a FACE TO FACE interview. The last two I did that with one signed the next day and the other one probably will in the next week or so. Yay!! She'd LOVE it. She was telling me that she just hosted a baby shower and got totally into the entertaining aspect of it, making everything really cute and people told her she should do something along the lines of using that talent, so here we are!!

I'm a little stressed today (ok I'm babbling on now...) because tonight we're throwing my parents are SURPRISE 40th anniversary party with 30 of their friends at a fun little martini lounge in Geneva. I've never done anything like this before. I'm freaking out about the actual surprise part and really crossing my fingers that it goes off without a hitch. We're going to the pool all day with my mom, my sister who's in town from WA and my uncle and cousins (10 and 12) who are in town from MI. Aaaahhh!! Thank God we weren't planning on doing the party here at home. This weekend is nuts and I have no time to get on the phone because then tomorrow we're going to brunch with all of us and my grandpa, then straight to my in-laws for my BIL's birthday. It's crazy!!!

Ok, sorry for the LONG post. I really rambled.......:eek:

I about flipped my lid when I saw me in there! This is just proof that I am to remain a Director!!!!!!!!!

chefmeg said:
well, another stellar day for me! I spoke to the young lady from Tuesday nights show and she has booked a catalog show that we are either going to use as her first show or use for kit credit, depending on orders! I imagine she'll be on board by mid-month.

Then, I came home tonight to find a HO lead that wants info on the opportunity! I called her, she is still moving into a new house and says "I home school our kids and I need a part-time job I can work around my family"........YEAH! She wants to wait until September to sign since she is so new to the area, which I totally understand!
Now I just need 2 more folks to decide to be my pierogies!!!

That's so cool! Congratulations on your streak!

1) How can I boost my mood and sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to boost your mood and sales is by using the "Ask Me Anything" game, where you invite your guests to ask any burning questions they have about Pampered Chef and then lead into a special offer, such as a 50% rebate. This can generate excitement and interest in your products and potentially lead to increased sales and bookings.

2) What are some other strategies for increasing sales and bookings?

Consider asking everyone at your shows to host and sign on as a consultant, as well as reaching out to potential leads by shopping at a local mall or other public place. These activities may be out of your comfort zone, but they can help you expand your network and generate more sales and bookings.

3) How can I make the most out of my time for maximum success?

Consider devoting a specific day or time to making follow-up calls to potential leads and customers. This can help you stay organized and focused, and may lead to more successful outcomes. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to former consultants or customers for referrals or leads.

4) How can I stay positive and motivated as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Surround yourself with positive and supportive team members, and make time for self-care and relaxation. Celebrate your successes, no matter how small, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your team when needed. Remember to stay focused on your goals and the big picture of your business.

5) What are some recent success stories from other Pampered Chef consultants?

One consultant recently had a show with over $500 in sales, 2 August bookings, and a strong recruit lead by using the "Ask Me Anything" game. Another consultant has been successful by reaching out to potential leads at a local mall. Finally, a former consultant contacted a current consultant for a referral, showing the power of networking and staying connected within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcont
  • pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies