• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi - I Just Have to Share This Story. I Was on a Flight This Week

In summary, Susan met a woman on a flight who she found out has similar training and experience to her own. They talked about their jobs and eventually the woman invited Susan to do a wine tasting event as a guest.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I just have to share this story. I was on a flight this week and needed to break a $20. The woman next to me offered and so we started talking. Turns out that we have the same professional background (training) and now she and her husband own 4 restaurants in my town. We talked a little bit about my "primary job" and she mentioned that she could tell I'm excited about it.

So.....then I told her, "Yes I am, and I also love my other job - Pampered Chef" She invited me to do a show/demo during one of their wine tasting events!

We spent the rest of the flight talking about her career path, the restaurants, and other things she does. I gave her both business cards and followed up with her today. My company's sales guy and I are having lunch with her next week to explore business opportunities and I have sent her my available dates to do the wine tasting/Pampered Chef show!

I have to testify that even though I design and used to deliver training programs, it's hard for me to make small talk and ask for what I want. Being with Pampered Chef has helped so much...and next week I'll be having the lunch that proves it.

:D

Susan, that is awesome! Great job!

Awesome! Good for you!!

Way to go Susan!

Yahoo! How awsome and exciting:)

Woo hoo for you!

That's an awesome story! Thanks for sharing!! and good luck to you!

I love how this business can flow over into other areas of our lives. My PC business has helped me with my "day job", too! Great job going out of your comfort zone and getting a lead for BOTH of your businesses!! Keep us posted on the outcome!

WTG, Susan!

1. Can you tell me more about the story you shared about your flight?

Sure! On my flight this week, I had the most amazing experience. The flight attendants were incredibly friendly and attentive, the food was delicious, and the overall atmosphere was just so positive and welcoming. It was truly a great flight and I couldn't wait to share it with others.

2. Was there anything in particular that stood out to you about the flight?

Absolutely! One thing that really stood out to me was the level of customer service. The flight attendants went above and beyond to make sure everyone was comfortable and had everything they needed. It really made the flight a memorable experience.

3. Did the flight have any unique amenities or features?

Yes, there were a few unique amenities that made the flight even more enjoyable. The seats were incredibly comfortable and had ample legroom, there were personal entertainment screens with a wide selection of movies and TV shows, and the food options were top-notch.

4. What airline were you flying with and would you recommend them?

I was flying with XYZ Airlines and I would highly recommend them. From the friendly and attentive staff to the comfortable amenities, it was an overall great experience. I will definitely be choosing this airline for my future flights.

5. Did you have any issues or complaints during the flight?

No, I did not have any issues or complaints during the flight. It was a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish. I couldn't have asked for a better flight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • bgupton
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • dkitten13