• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got the Phone Call We All Long For....

In summary, "I Got the Phone Call We All Long For..." is a phrase used within the Pampered Chef community to describe the moment when someone receives a call informing them of winning an incentive or recognition within the company. The frequency of receiving this call varies and can include various incentives such as free products, bonuses, trips, or awards. The qualifications for receiving this call also vary and can be based on sales, team building, or other achievements. To increase your chances of receiving this call, it is recommended to set goals, stay consistent, and actively work towards achieving incentives and recognition within the company, as well as staying connected with your team and attending company events.
I call it the knight on the white horse with roses call... as in your knight on the white horse knocks on your door and asks you to marry him...

"Hi this is Kathy. I was given your name by my cousin Jackie. She is going to be calling you to book a show. I want to sign up to be a consultant." Pause....mouth dropping open and hitting the kitchen table... "Great, I can sure help you with that. When do you want to get started?".... "Yesterday"

Helllllllllllloooooooooooooooo!!!! YES!!! Signed her today!:party:

FABULOUS!!!!! Congratulations :)

That's Awesome! Congratulations!

Woooo hooooo!! How cool is that?! Congrats!

I just got a recruit referral tonight, too! Wahoo! She just needs to get the $$$ together....here's hoping!

See? Sometimes the dream does happen!!! I have 2 recruit leads I am working with too. Fingers crossed for everyone!:pray:

Thanks fantastic, you guys! Yippeeeeee!!!!!

Great news all the way around!

I just feel so strongly that this economy is the BEST thing for this business. I have added 38 people to my team in 5 months.... people that NEVER would have been interested before... from 18 years old to 71 years old!!! This business IS for everyone!

You are truly an inspiration! THanks for sharing!

Thanks for the inspiration!!!

That rocks!! Congratulations!

Related to I Got the Phone Call We All Long For....

1. What is "I Got the Phone Call We All Long For..."?

"I Got the Phone Call We All Long For..." is a phrase commonly used within the Pampered Chef community to refer to the moment when someone receives a call informing them that they have won a special incentive or recognition within the company.

2. How often do people receive this phone call?

The frequency of receiving this phone call varies depending on the specific incentive or recognition. Some may receive it on a monthly basis, while others may only receive it once a year.

3. What types of incentives or recognition can be received through this phone call?

The phone call can inform you of various types of incentives or recognition, including free products, bonuses, trips, or special awards within the company.

4. How do you qualify for "I Got the Phone Call We All Long For..."?

The qualifications for receiving this phone call also vary depending on the specific incentive or recognition. It could be based on sales, team building, or other achievements within the Pampered Chef business.

5. Is there any way to increase your chances of receiving this phone call?

Yes, you can increase your chances by setting goals, staying consistent, and actively working towards achieving incentives and recognition within the company. Additionally, staying connected with your team and attending company events can also increase your chances of receiving this phone call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies