• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoo!! I Won a Sprint Phone!!

In summary, the conversation is about a person who won a Sprint Palm Trio Centro phone from a drawing at a conference. They are excited about winning and also about being asked to be on the Cooking Show Advisory Committee. They discuss their experience with the phone and bluetooth, and congratulate each other on their successes.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
Sprint called me yesterday and said I won a Sprint Palm Trio Centro...I was walking out the door to a show and I ask what my plan would go up to now that I had to have all of the services. Nothing. I could keep the basic plan if I wanted, and it will ship out in two weeks!!

I called back today to aplologize and confirm I wasn't halucinating, and WaHoo!! It isn't like the booth's cd I had just listened to where "everyone is a winner"! Only 3 people won!

We checked it out, nice phone and I guess I'll have to learn how to use their email & text now.

So, had to share my big WaHoo!!

AWESOME! CONGRATS! I guess that is from doing the drawing at Conference! WAY TO GO! :)

It is!! I rarely win anything!! In fact they didn't call one KY names at all in the drawings at conference!!

I was going to take my car in to get the bluetooth working with my phone. I am happily waiting two more weeks!

Cool - congratulations!

I am so excite!! I din't post it, but I was asked to be on the Cooking Show Advisory Committee!! I have been w/PC for 9.5 years and ...nothing!! This is HUGE for me!! Winning the phone is icing on the cake

Chefgirl2 said:
I am so excite!! I din't post it, but I was asked to be on the Cooking Show Advisory Committee!! I have been w/PC for 9.5 years and ...nothing!! This is HUGE for me!! Winning the phone is icing on the cake

and how did you get this great honor??? I signed in Nov '98! When did you join?

I joined in '99. I just found out your upline recommends you for any and everything. Mine (who I love) has had major life changes and I lacked meetings. Becky Ishee,who is not my upline, but hospitality, recomended me to speak at a regional meeting. From there it GREW!! I guess that is how I was asked...

How cool is that? What an honor!

Congratulations on both!! What an GREAT day!

Chefgirl2 said:
It is!! I rarely win anything!! In fact they didn't call one KY names at all in the drawings at conference!!

I was going to take my car in to get the bluetooth working with my phone. I am happily waiting two more weeks!

I love love love the bluetooth in my truck........except when my kids are in the car and have to add their 50 cents worth!

And...Congratulations on the phone!!! It seems that being a cheffer really does pay off!!!

Congrat's.............................................

Congratulations on both!

Congratulations!

What is the "Wahoo!! I Won a Sprint Phone!!" promotion?

The "Wahoo!! I Won a Sprint Phone!!" promotion is a contest run by Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to win a free Sprint phone by purchasing select products.

How do I participate in the promotion?

To participate in the "Wahoo!! I Won a Sprint Phone!!" promotion, you must purchase one of the select products during the specified promotional period. Each purchase counts as one entry, so the more products you buy, the higher your chances of winning.

What products are included in the promotion?

The products included in the "Wahoo!! I Won a Sprint Phone!!" promotion will vary depending on the current promotion. Please check the promotion details for the specific products that qualify for entry.

When will the winner be announced?

The winner of the "Wahoo!! I Won a Sprint Phone!!" promotion will be announced within 30 days after the promotional period ends. The winner will be notified via email or phone, so make sure to check your inbox and voicemail regularly.

What if I have already purchased the qualifying products before the promotion started?

We're sorry, but only purchases made during the promotional period will be counted as entries for the "Wahoo!! I Won a Sprint Phone!!" promotion. We encourage you to keep an eye out for future promotions and giveaways!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg