• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!!!!! Trying to Submit Show

In summary, the conversation is about someone experiencing difficulty submitting shows due to their PP3 being stuck on an update. They tried restarting their system and encountered a green dot with a caution sign next to the show. They are unsure if this is a glitch from the recent update or their own technical difficulties. Another person suggests that it may be a bad internet connection and recommends restarting the computer occasionally. The original poster also mentions that their PP3 was acting weird after the update, but was fine after restarting the computer. The conversation ends with a suggestion to reach out to technical support for assistance.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Is anyone else having trouble submitting shows tonight?
My PP3 is stuck on doing an update and won't go on to submit this show.
I shut down my whole system and when I started it up it went through one update and said it was complete but now it is sitting in "updating" mode but staying on 0% and I cannot do anything. The icon beside the show is a green dot with the caution sign in it. Is this a glitch following the weekend update.. .not he SNL version thank you... :) or am I experienceing my own personal technical difficulties???? HELP

YEA! I don't know what it was and it sure was aggravating but I finally got in. I sure hope the ones I have to submit tomorrow go smoother!

That has happened to me a couple times. I wonder sometimes if it may be just a bad internet connection. I just close out a restart... sometimes more than once and it eventually goes through. Frustrating though isn't it? I closed a show tonight with no problem though.

My P3 was acting weird on Monday after the update. It was fine after I restarted the computer, though. I know that many of us just put our computers in sleep mode, so a reminder to reboot occasionally is a good thing. Have you tried that, Diane?

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble submitting your shows tonight. I haven't personally experienced this issue, but it sounds like there may be a glitch following the weekend update. Have you tried reaching out to our technical support team for assistance? They may be able to help you troubleshoot and resolve the issue. You can also try clearing your cache and cookies, as this sometimes helps with technical issues. I hope you're able to get this resolved quickly so you can get back to submitting your shows. Best of luck!

Related to Help!!!!!! Trying to Submit Show

1. How do I submit a show order?

To submit a show order, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Shows." Find the show you want to submit an order for and click "Submit Order" next to the show name. This will take you to the order form where you can enter your customer's information and select the products they want to order.

2. Can I make changes to a submitted show order?

Yes, you can make changes to a submitted show order before the show closes. Simply go to "My Shows" and click on the show you want to make changes to. Then click "Edit Order" and make the necessary changes. Be sure to click "Save" when you're done.

3. What should I do if I made a mistake on a submitted show order?

If you made a mistake on a submitted show order, you can either edit the order (see question #2) or cancel the order and submit a new one. To cancel the order, go to "My Shows" and click on the show. Then click "Cancel Order" and confirm the cancellation. You can then submit a new order with the correct information.

4. How do I track the status of a submitted show order?

To track the status of a submitted show order, go to "My Shows" and click on the show. You will see the status of the order next to the show name. You can also click "View Order" to see more details about the order and its status.

5. What is the deadline for submitting a show order?

The deadline for submitting a show order is 11:59pm on the last day of the show. After this time, the show will be closed and no more orders can be submitted. It is recommended to submit the order at least a few hours before the deadline to allow time for any necessary changes or corrections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chelynn