• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help the Ranch and Get SAT Points: Host a Pampered Chef Party Fundraiser!

In summary, The Pampered Chef is proposing hosting a PC party, but the owner said she'd like to have a fundraiser instead. The Pampered Chef suggests hosting a fundraiser for the ranch, and donating all commission to the ranch.
grainsmommy
Can you look this over and tell me if it looks okay/what would make it better? I'm proposing this idea to the ranch where my daughter takes riding lessons. The owner said she'd like to have a PC party, but when I paid her for my DD lessons she said, "thank you so much, you just paid for our senior horses feed. I didn't know what I was going to do." I thought it'd be better to host a fundraiser for her and if I close it in November I won't mind donating all of my commission because I'll get pts for SAT.

TIA!!

Attachments

• Heavenly Horse Haven sample flier.doc
    63 KB · Views: 327
The only pointers I have is to use ONE font (Arial is the preferred business font), as it can be hard to read funky fonts (even though they can be fun!); and be sure to put the registered trademark (R) in a circle after the words "The Pampered Chef" throughout the document. There's also a better logo that you can download from Consultant's Corner that will look much better than the tiny one that's on there now.

Here's where you can find the logos: https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/public_comm/recipe_success_ad_guidelines.html

Thank you! Here is the new copy. I kept HHH title in the different font because it's her logo. Is it better?

Attachments

• Heavenly Horse Haven sample flier.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 284
Looks great! Hope you raise tons of money!!

I love the idea! I am going to be doing some fundraiser booths and I might be able to use the raffle idea! thanks

The raffle is not as generous as some I've seen, but I figured I wanted the money to go toward the ranch and not the prizes. For 2-$50 prizes it will only cost me $80, so the ranch gets $170 donation to fill the card.

I am undecided on the FPV, because I want to entice people, but at the same time I want to recoup SOMETHING for my efforts. I'm a new consultant, so I think I'll keep the FPV for myself to build my inventory.

1. How does hosting a Pampered Chef party fundraiser help the ranch?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party fundraiser, a percentage of the sales made during the party will be donated to the ranch. This can help the ranch raise much-needed funds for various expenses such as animal care, facility maintenance, and more.

2. How can I earn SAT points by hosting a Pampered Chef party fundraiser?

For every purchase made at the party, the host will earn 1 SAT point for every $10 spent. These points can be redeemed for various rewards, including SAT test prep materials and gift cards.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement for the fundraiser?

There is no minimum sales requirement for the fundraiser. Every purchase made at the party, no matter how small, will contribute to the donation to the ranch and earn SAT points for the host.

4. Can I choose which products will be available for purchase at the party?

Yes, as the host, you have the option to select a specific theme or product line for your party. You can also work with the Pampered Chef consultant to customize the products based on the needs and preferences of your guests.

5. How do I book a Pampered Chef party fundraiser for the ranch?

You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area to schedule a date for the party. They will work with you to plan the details and provide all the necessary materials for a successful fundraiser. You can also reach out to the ranch directly to inquire about hosting a party and they can connect you with a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefanne