• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who wants to book their own Pampered Chef party now?

In summary, "clinching" a fundraiser means reaching or exceeding the desired fundraising goal. To ensure a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef, promotion and encouragement of participation is important, as well as hosting a cooking or product demonstration. There are incentives and rewards available for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser, and customization is possible by choosing specific products to feature. Funds raised from a Pampered Chef fundraiser are typically received within 2-4 weeks after the event has ended.
hoosierchef
Hey ladies and gents.........

I'M SOOOOOO excited!!! I clinched the fundraiser! WOO HOO!!

I went over to her office at lunch to give her the information. Upon talking about the fundraiser I learned that she is a Pampered Chef fanatic and has all kinds of stuff!!! LOVES THE STONES. She said she and her friends used to have parties all the time, so of course I reminded her that they could always book shows so she'll recieve addl funds! WOO HOO!

I asked her if she already had a consultant, she said she did, but that she moved to Indy and she lost touch with her and could never get ahold of her again. Soooooo.....I have a realllyyyyy gooooood feeling that this may be a greaaaaatt life customer!! :D I'm pretty confident that just in my conversation with her that I may end up with a booking or two out of the fundraiser!!! YAY!!

On a side note, I also delivered the hostess packet for another show at lunch too!! YEEHAW!! I'm on my way!!!!!!

Way to go!!

Congrats :)

That's great!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!

Yea!!!!! Great Job!!!

Great Job!!!!

Way to go!

You never know how much business will stem from one event - a director who comes to our cluster meetings is into geneology and traced all the sales and parties she has had that came from one show over nine years ago and it is almost $90K in sales! Just from one party...

Pretty cool when you think about it - sorta like that daffodil story where you just keep planting bulbs on a steady basis and after time you have a huge field full of flowers...

You've just got your first bulb!

1. What does it mean to "clinch the fundraiser"?

When a fundraiser is "clinched," it means that the desired fundraising goal has been reached or exceeded. It is a term used to indicate a successful and profitable fundraiser.

2. How can I ensure a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To have a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef, it is important to promote the event and encourage participation from friends, family, and community members. Hosting a cooking or product demonstration is also a great way to attract potential buyers and increase sales.

3. Are there any incentives or rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, there are incentives and rewards available for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. These can include free or discounted products, and even the opportunity to earn a percentage of the sales as host rewards.

4. Can I customize my fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser by choosing specific Pampered Chef products to feature and offer for sale. This allows for a more personalized and unique fundraising experience.

5. How long does it take to receive the funds raised from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The funds raised from a Pampered Chef fundraiser are typically received within 2-4 weeks after the event has ended. This allows time for all orders to be processed and delivered to the host or designated delivery location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nay62
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedChefBB