• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for Jilleysue's Thread on Book for Shows

In summary, Jilleysue's Thread is a popular resource within the Pampered Chef community for consultants to share tips and advice on successful shows. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant forum or a Facebook group. It includes information on how to book shows, create invitations, follow up with guests, and make the most of your time during a show, as well as suggestions for themes, games, and recipes. Consultants are also encouraged to share their own tips and advice on the thread, making it a valuable resource for both new and experienced consultants.
sillylittlechef
Jilleysue had a thread all about some book she was working on to take to shows.....I can't seem to find that thread. I did a search for consultant book and show book, but can't seem to find anything. I would really like to see what the contents of the book are, and I think she might have posted pics? If anyone knows what I am talking about and can find the thread could you please link it for me. thanks

I don't think she is done with it yet.

You can get to her thread by going to the threads in the Chef's Lounge. The thread you are talking about is called: "Guess What I did today?"

Hey Dusty,

I tried to email you yesterday--I have hospitality info for you!!!! Email me!!!

Thank you Beth.
Deb I emailed you-sorry

Emailed you back!

1. What is "Jilleysue's Thread" and why is it important for book shows?

Jilleysue's Thread is a popular resource within the Pampered Chef community where consultants share tips and advice for successful shows. It is important for book shows because it provides valuable information on how to effectively plan and execute a successful show.

2. How can I access Jilleysue's Thread?

Jilleysue's Thread can be found on the Pampered Chef consultant forum, which can be accessed through your consultant account on our website. You can also request to join a Facebook group where consultants share the thread.

3. What type of information can I find on Jilleysue's Thread?

Jilleysue's Thread includes tips on how to book shows, create invitations, follow up with guests, and make the most of your time during a show. It also includes suggestions for themes, games, and recipes to make your shows more engaging and successful.

4. Can I share my own tips and advice on Jilleysue's Thread?

Yes, Jilleysue's Thread is a community where consultants can share their own experiences, tips, and advice with each other. We encourage our consultants to contribute and learn from one another.

5. Is Jilleysue's Thread only for new consultants?

No, Jilleysue's Thread is a valuable resource for both new and experienced consultants. It offers a variety of tips and advice that can benefit consultants at any stage in their Pampered Chef career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg