• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you made a photo book for a Disney trip?

I have a feeling she will have more fun than I did!We live less than two hours from Orlando, so getting the four-day pass was a must for DH and I this year. The kids turn three in December, and we still have to use the fourth day before that happens (since they get in free while they're still two!). If they weren't so tall, we could delay that a little while, but they're very tall kids. :) The trips (both of them, July and October) were great. I'm learning quickly what to pack and what to NOT bother packing, so that makes it even easier to enjoy ourselves. Budget is crucial when you plan a trip to Orlando, and
starrmarie
I just completed a photo book that I am going to give DH for Christmas. I thought it would be fun to start a thread where everyone can share their photo books. I would love to see what everyone else has done.

here is the link, I hope it works.

Daddy and Me Photo Book

Very sweet pictures. Enjoy that little one. Thanks for sharing.

Great looking family.. He'll be so excited to get that !!

ok - someone needs to teach me how to do that- how awesome is that???

That is so cool!!! Some of the pictures look like they could have been taken by a photographer.

gorgeous! what a great gift!

Ok SO I LOVE photography but not such a fan of scrap booking I LOVE THIS!!!! Thank you for sharing!

PS...This is a beautiful gift!

:)Thanks everyone, It's super easy and the perfect gift. I would love to see everyone elses photo books, please share.

I wish I could show you the one I did for that Snapfish offer last week, but for some reason the only way you can share those is through email, not posting a link. :( PM me your email address if you want me to email it to you...it's basically some of the photos of me, my DH and our kids at Disney.
PS - Yet another reason to like Shutterfly more...so much easier to "share" stuff!

Id love to see it, my email is [email protected]. I have used both Snapfish and Shutterfly, and Shutterfly wins hands down. So much easier, and so many more options.

Just emailed you the link...and while I was at it, noticed a boo-boo I made on the FIRST page...go figure. I meant to type 2008 and typed 3008 instead. Guess that will make me learn to pay more attention, right? At least it was free...

lol, Im afraid to look at my snapfish one. I did it really quick due to the deadline.

Me, too. And that's pretty sad, since they had extended the deadline by a WEEK! I didn't even upload photos to work with until the day it was due. I'm a procrastinator extraordinaire when it comes to certain things.

Me too....when it comes to MOST things! lol Your book is really cute! It made me want to go back to Disney World. That is the same hotel we stayed in a couple years ago. my DD is 18 months, we are thinking about going when she is 3yrs, thats if we dont have another by then. :) How old are your kids? and how did the trip go?

starrmarie said:
Me too....when it comes to MOST things! lol Your book is really cute! It made me want to go back to Disney World. That is the same hotel we stayed in a couple years ago. my DD is 18 months, we are thinking about going when she is 3yrs, thats if we dont have another by then. :) How old are your kids? and how did the trip go?

We live less than two hours from Orlando, so getting the four-day pass was a must for DH and I this year. The kids turn three in December, and we still have to use the fourth day before that happens (since they get in free while they're still two!). If they weren't so tall, we could delay that a little while, but they're very tall kids. :) The trips (both of them, July and October) were great. I'm learning quickly what to pack and what to NOT bother packing, so that makes it even easier to enjoy ourselves. Budget is crucial when you plan a trip to Orlando, and so far we've done well staying under budget. And while our friends think we're nuts to take kids to the parks when they're still so young, we have a blast...the parks have been so much more fun when we see them through the kids' eyes. I still remember my parents taking me and my brother on the Dumbo ride when I was about three, and it was so great to take my kids on the same ride. I'm a scrap-a-holic, so I take a million pictures wherever we go...I can't find time to scrapbook them all, so doing picture books like these make it so much easier.

I WISH I lived so close! I live about as far away from Disney World as I can get. We went in May 2006 and in April 2007. Our last trip I was 8 months Pregnant with our DD and it was spring break:eek:, not as much fun as the first trip. I can't wait to take my Daughter. I am a huge scraper too, so I also take millions of pics. I drive my family crazy, I can't go anywhere without my camera. I don't have anytime for scrapbooking now so photo books are my new thing. Soooo easy. Can't wait to make one for a Disney Trip! :D

What is "Check Out My Photo Book!"?

"Check Out My Photo Book!" is a customizable photo book that allows you to showcase your favorite photos and memories in a professional and creative way.

How can I create a "Check Out My Photo Book!"?

To create a "Check Out My Photo Book!", simply visit our website and select the "Photo Books" category. From there, you can choose from a variety of templates, layouts, and designs to personalize your photo book.

Can I add text to my "Check Out My Photo Book!"?

Yes, you can add text to your photo book. Our templates allow you to easily insert captions, stories, or any other text you would like to include alongside your photos.

What is the quality of the print for "Check Out My Photo Book!"?

We use high-quality paper and printing techniques to ensure that your "Check Out My Photo Book!" is of the highest quality. Your photos will be vibrant and clear, making your memories truly come to life.

How long does it take to receive my "Check Out My Photo Book!"?

The production time for "Check Out My Photo Book!" varies depending on the size and complexity of your order. However, we strive to have all orders shipped within 5-7 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
Replies