• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help My 7th Grader Book Shows & Take Orders: Ideas for a Flier

In summary, some ideas for creating a flier to help a 7th grader book shows and take orders include using bright colors and eye-catching graphics, including clear and concise information about the products and how to order, adding a personal touch with a photo and message from the 7th grader, offering a special discount or free gift, and promoting the flier on social media and through friends and family.
slj1229
My daughter who is in the 7th grade wants to take a book to school to get some orders and possibly some shows booked. Any ideas on how to handle this, I would like to put a flier together for her.

As a teacher, I would suggest she talk to one teacher she has a rapport with. Ask the teacher if he/she can share the catalogs with other teachers and friends. Ask if he/she can leave the catalog in the staff room for other teachers and substitutes to read when in the lunch room. Find an incentive for them to book. She should do great. After talking with some new co-workers this year, I just collected over $100 in sales. It's easy once they know where to find PC. Good luck.

That's great that your daughter is interested in taking her book to school to get some orders and shows booked! One idea for handling this is to help her create a flier that she can hand out to her classmates and teachers. The flier could include information about the book, the price, and how to place an order or book a show. You could also suggest that she set up a table during lunch or after school where she can display her book and talk to interested students and teachers. It might also be helpful for her to create a social media page or group for her book where she can share updates and interact with potential customers. Good luck to your daughter!

What are some ideas for creating a flier to help my 7th grader book shows and take orders?

1. Use bright colors and eye-catching graphics to grab attention.

2. Include clear and concise information about the products, incentives, and how to place an order.

3. Add a personal touch by including a photo of your 7th grader and a brief message from them.

4. Offer a special discount or free gift for those who book a show or place an order through the flier.

5. Share the flier on social media and ask friends and family to help spread the word.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mamadugan
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jenni
Replies