• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Catalog Show in April: Celebrate My One Year with the PC!

In summary, the speaker is looking for ideas on how to celebrate their one year with the PC company. They are unable to host a traditional open house due to a busy schedule, but are considering hosting a catalog show with a big drawing and bonuses in April. They are seeking help with creating a flier for the event and are advised to use online graphic design tools or hire a freelance designer. Additionally, they are encouraged to utilize resources from the PC website and reach out to their upline and team for support.
apriljc
My one year with the PC is in April and I want to do something for my pasts hosts and guests. I really don't have time to do a open house, having a baby shower at my house for my sister, having Easter at my house, I start classes next week, and etc. I was thinking of of hosting a catalog show for a week or two in April and than having a big drawing and some extra bonuses too. Does anybody have a flier for this or can you help me with this. I am terrible at making fliers myself. Thanks for any input you may have.

If you need help making a flier for your catalog show, you can use a free online graphic design tool like Canva or Visme. Both of these tools have templates that you can use to create a custom flier with all the necessary details about your event. You can also add images and other graphics to make it look professional. Additionally, you can use a service like Fivver to hire a freelance designer to help you create a customized flier.

Hey there! It's great that you want to do something special for your past hosts and guests to celebrate your one year with the PC. I totally understand that you have a lot going on and don't have time for a traditional open house. Hosting a catalog show sounds like a great idea! I'm sure your past hosts and guests will appreciate the opportunity to shop from the comfort of their own homes.In terms of a flier, have you checked out the resources available on the PC website? They have a lot of great templates and materials that you can use for events like this. You can also reach out to your upline or other consultants in your team for help and ideas. They may even have a flier that you can use or customize for your own event.I wish you all the best with your catalog show and I'm sure it will be a success! Don't forget to promote it on social media and reach out to your past hosts and guests personally to invite them. Good luck!

What types of events can I use fliers for?

Fliers can be used for a variety of events such as cooking classes, product demonstrations, fundraising events, and vendor shows.

What information should I include on my flier?

Your flier should include the event name, date, time, location, and any special details or instructions. It's also helpful to include contact information and a call to action, such as "RSVP now" or "Register online".

Can I customize the design of my flier?

Yes, you can customize the design of your fliers to fit the theme or purpose of your event. Pampered Chef offers customizable templates that you can easily personalize with your own text and images.

How many fliers should I print?

The number of fliers you should print will depend on the size of your event and your target audience. It's always better to have a few extra fliers than to run out, so consider printing a few more than you think you'll need.

Where can I distribute my fliers?

You can distribute your fliers in a variety of places such as local businesses, community bulletin boards, door-to-door, or at events. Just make sure to get permission before posting or distributing your fliers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
DMB75
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies