• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with an Irresistible June Email Letter: Expert Tips Inside!

In summary, the conversation is about finding ideas for June shows that will be eye-catching and encourage people to book a show. The ideas mentioned include doing an express grill show, a Fresh Fruit and Veggie Frenzy show, a Cool & Serve show, and themed parties such as Triple Salsa Show and Margarita Mania. The discussion also includes the suggestion of using social media to promote the shows.
mclough
So, I really, really need some June shows. I have a few people I email the monthly specials to on a regular basis (besides sending out the PC newsletter), and want to send out something that is really eye catching and will make them just BEG to book a show. :chef: Only thing is I am not creative at all.
Any ideas besides just sending out the months specials, as that have never worked well for me.

I was thinking maybe something about doing a express grill show that all their friends will LOVE... ???? But that isn't as eye catching as I would like.

Who has some ideas?
Please, help...

I am looking for something here as well. I am not very creative. I have lots of ideas just can't figure out how to do microsoft word!

Help

Fresh Fruit and Veggie Frenzy! Then do a Cool & Serve show.

Honestly - 99% of those who read the email won't respond to an email. You probably need to call them and ask. Go For NO!

This is what I put on my facebook wall & it got me a booking and a few people thinking about it:
So, I have this challenge with another Director's team to get the most bookings for the summer. I have a consultant on my team that is getting awesome bookings BUT he is also challenging me to bet my summer months sales! Here's how you can help.... If you have even thought about having a Pampered Chef party, let's get some friends together & have a THEME party on the patio (or in the a/c if it's too hot).

in the comment:
Here's some SUMMER FUN THEMES:
Triple Salsa Show
Pizza on the Grill Show
Margarita Mania
Sangria and Salsa
Skinny Dipping Show (light appetizers)
Summer Salads
I'm booking the 2nd half of July (have June 12th available) or after. Catalog show will help too it your not near by... whatcha think?

Give it a try if you have face book.:D

What is the purpose of the "Need June Email Letter"?

The "Need June Email Letter" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants reach out to customers and potential hosts in order to book parties for the month of June.

How do I access the "Need June Email Letter"?

The "Need June Email Letter" can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "Resources" section, where you will find a link to the letter.

Can I customize the content of the "Need June Email Letter"?

Yes, the "Need June Email Letter" is fully customizable. You can add your own personal touch and include details about your upcoming parties, special offers, or incentives for hosting a party in June.

Do I have to use the "Need June Email Letter" for all of my outreach in June?

No, the "Need June Email Letter" is just a suggested template for reaching out to customers and potential hosts. You are free to use your own messaging or other resources provided by Pampered Chef.

Are there any tips for making the most out of the "Need June Email Letter"?

Yes, we recommend personalizing the letter with your own name and contact information, as well as highlighting any exciting events or promotions happening in June. Additionally, following up with a phone call or in-person conversation can greatly increase the chances of booking a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PamperedMommy2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • cheflorraine