• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Lost Recipe - Need Ingreds for Hostess!

In summary, if you have lost a recipe for a Pampered Chef hostess party, you can check the website or app for the recipe, contact your consultant, or reach out to customer service. If you have lost a Pampered Chef recipe, you can find the ingredients on the website or app, contact your consultant, or reach out to customer service. If you are missing ingredients, you can substitute or refer to the ingredient substitution guide. You can get a replacement copy of a lost Pampered Chef recipe by contacting your consultant or customer service. If you have lost a recipe for a discontinued product, you can still try contacting your consultant or customer service, or check for archived recipes on the website or app.
PamperedCrum
I know I've seen the recipe on here before, but I can't find it. Does anyone have it handy? I'm supposed to be sending the ingreds to a hostess but I can't find them. :rolleyes:

Thanks! :)

Here it is......Cool Veggie Pizza

1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls

1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened

1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise

1 teaspoon Dill Mix or dill weed

salt and pepper to taste

2 cups of a variety of fresh vegetables: zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, green or red peppers, green onions, seeded tomatoes, seeded cucumbers, etc.

1 oz. (1/4 cup) shredded cheddar cheese, if desired

Preheat oven to 350° F.

Spread crescent roll dough onto 13-inch baking stone and pinch seams together (you can probably use a cookie sheet as well). Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely.

Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, salt and pepper. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crust. Coarsely chop or crinkle cut chosen vegetables.

Sprinkle layer of each vegetable over pizza. Top with grated cheese, if desired. Refrigerate before serving.

Yield: 8-10 appetizer servings

Thank you so much!That site is GREAT! :D

Last edited:

Related to Help! Lost Recipe - Need Ingreds for Hostess!

Question 1:

What should I do if I lost a recipe for a Pampered Chef hostess party?

If you have lost a recipe for a Pampered Chef hostess party, don't worry! We have a few options to help you out. First, you can check our website or app for the recipe. If it's not available there, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy. If you don't have a consultant, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Question 2:

How can I find the ingredients needed for a lost Pampered Chef recipe?

If you have lost a Pampered Chef recipe, the best place to find the ingredients is on our website or app. You can search for the recipe by name or browse through our recipe library. If the recipe is not available online, you can contact your consultant for a copy or reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Question 3:

What if I don't have all the ingredients for a lost Pampered Chef recipe?

If you are missing some ingredients for a lost Pampered Chef recipe, don't worry! You can try substituting similar ingredients, or you can reach out to your consultant or our customer service team for suggestions on alternative ingredients. We also have a helpful ingredient substitution guide on our website that you can refer to.

Question 4:

Can I get a replacement copy of a lost Pampered Chef recipe?

Yes, you can get a replacement copy of a lost Pampered Chef recipe. You can either contact your consultant for a copy or reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We also recommend keeping a digital or physical copy of your favorite recipes to avoid losing them in the future.

Question 5:

What should I do if I lost a recipe for a discontinued Pampered Chef product?

If you have lost a recipe for a discontinued Pampered Chef product, you can still try reaching out to your consultant or our customer service team for assistance. They may have a copy of the recipe or be able to suggest alternative recipes that use similar ingredients or techniques. You can also check our website or app for any archived recipes that may include the discontinued product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • ckeeling