• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for Customer with 1999 Family Skillet Purchase

In summary, the customer has a 1999 generation II 12" Family Skillet that only had a 2 yr warranty. The easiest solution is to suggest she have a show and get a new cookware set at 50% off with a $300 show. Otherwise, she can host a show when cookware is 60% off. There is nothing official that can be done, but the customer can get a free or discounted set with her host benefits.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
Hello all
I have a new customer that purchased in 1999 from a past consultant the generation II 12" Family Skillet. It only had a 2 yr warranty on it. What can I do for her? Or is there anything that can be done?
Thanks in advance for any and all replies
Mandy

The easiest is to suggest she have a show and get a new 12" Family Skillet at 50% off with a $300 show. Lifetime warranty. Otherwise, she could host a show when cookware is 60% off. As for helping with replacement, it's been out of warranty for 7 years. Unless you find someone that is willing to sell that piece for very little, there isn't really anything she can do. The new cookware is so much better!

Since it's out of guarantee, there's nothing official that can be done. But you can offer her money off a replacement Exec. 12" skillet, and cover that discount yourself. Or you can always suggest that she have a show to get an Exec. one free/discounted with her host benefits.

OK, I didn't think that there was anything that could be done, but thought I would ask you all 1st.
Thanks for all responses. I will let her know.

I had the Gen II and mine is now used by my DH to feed one of his hunting dogs with. Have her schedule a show and she can get a new and better one with a "Lifetime guarantee" for free or even 1/2 price. The 12" skillet really is the "try me" piece, in my opnion. How can you cook for a family in anything smaller? Try to get her to do a Power Cooking show and show her how many times in 1 day that she will be using that skillet. Not just for dinner, but for use in the oven and even for desserts! She can try it for free for 30 days and if she doesn't like it, P/C will even pay to have it picked up!

Good luck!

Related to Help for Customer with 1999 Family Skillet Purchase

1. What is the warranty for the 1999 Family Skillet?

The 1999 Family Skillet comes with a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. If your skillet experiences any issues due to these factors, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I still purchase replacement parts for the 1999 Family Skillet?

Yes, replacement parts for the 1999 Family Skillet are still available. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to place an order.

3. How do I properly care for my 1999 Family Skillet?

To ensure the longevity of your 1999 Family Skillet, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water and drying it immediately. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as these can damage the non-stick surface.

4. Is the 1999 Family Skillet safe to use on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the 1999 Family Skillet is safe to use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. However, we recommend using low to medium heat to prevent damage to the non-stick surface.

5. Can I return my 1999 Family Skillet if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we want all of our customers to be satisfied with their Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not happy with your 1999 Family Skillet, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_momof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • PCMomto4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
loreo
  • pamperedchef88