• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer's Scorched Skillet: Is Pampered Chef Warranty Covered?

In summary, the Pampered Chef warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This includes damage from normal wear and tear, but not misuse or abuse. If your scorched skillet is covered under the warranty, you can receive a replacement at no cost. To submit a warranty claim, contact their customer service department. There is no time limit for submitting a claim. While a replacement is typically offered, a refund may be available in certain cases.
PCSarahjm
I have a customer that brought me her 12 in skillet in tears....she left it on the burner and forgot about it. Needless to say she came back up stairs with a kitchen full of smoke and a scortched skillet. She did not purchase the skillet from me so I am not sure if it is under warranty. She said she purchased it 2-3 years ago. Do you fellow cheffers think PC will cover this and how do I tell if it is a professional skillet....I know it is not the executive.

Thanks

Even the professional ones had a lifetime warranty. However, I am not sure what all it covers ...It would probably be a good idea to call HO and give them the name of her host or consultant ... they should be able to find the info. They may make her send it in, but it is worth the shipping.

I had the 8 in saute pan on my counter and when i opened the cabinet, a can fell out and nicked the coating. there is a big gash in it. i was wondering if HO would replace it, even if i have to pay shipping, it would be worth it. but i havent called yet.

Not sure if they will cover it, but you can tell if it's professional or not by looking at the bottom. It will say Professional Cookware stamped into the bottom. Otherwise, it may be Gen II

Thank you ladies for all the help. I will call HO and see what they say.

The Professional will have rivets on the inside of the pan where the handle is attached. I don't believe the Gen II has them. Also, the Professional has straight sides, and the Gen II sides curve in slightly.

1. What does the Pampered Chef warranty cover for a scorched skillet?

The Pampered Chef warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This includes damage caused by normal wear and tear, but does not cover misuse or abuse of the product.

2. Can I get a replacement for my scorched skillet under the Pampered Chef warranty?

Yes, if your skillet is covered under the warranty and the damage was not caused by misuse or abuse, you can receive a replacement at no cost.

3. How do I submit a warranty claim for my scorched skillet?

You can submit a warranty claim by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service department. They will guide you through the process and provide any necessary forms or information.

4. Is there a time limit for submitting a warranty claim for a scorched skillet?

No, there is no time limit for submitting a warranty claim for a scorched skillet. As long as the skillet is still covered under the warranty, you can submit a claim at any time.

5. Can I get a refund instead of a replacement for my scorched skillet under the Pampered Chef warranty?

In most cases, a replacement will be offered for a scorched skillet under the Pampered Chef warranty. However, if a replacement is not available, you may be eligible for a refund. This will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • krzymomof4