• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Computer Crash Cost Me Contacts & Host Discounts!

In summary, If you have a backup of your computer, you can restore it to an earlier date to recover lost contacts and host discounts. If no backup, contact customer service. Host discounts can still be applied if you provide order information. Contacts can be retrieved from your online account. If not found, contact customer service. To prevent future loss, regularly backup data and use a contact management system.
way2pampered
Hello All,
I am sooo ready to scream !!
My computer crashed (really really dead!) at the end of February, so I have lost all of my contacts (husband did a re-write on my backup disk).. anyway now I am entering a show.. The person that my hostess booked from has an order, I'm able to get the host specials on there.. but it won't give the Past Host Discount, the totals are showing list prices. I have just put the program on the computer, and it prompted me to do the update.. so that is done, has anyone out there had this problem???:(

OMG!! It's there, at the bottom, in the details, I missed.. It's there GRRR

Sorry your so frustrated, but glad that you found it!!

You OK now? Is it coming up?

Tes it is on the bottom, you need to scroll down to check the little box. 4 houres on the line to the solution center got me this gem of knowledge. Good for you that you found it yourself!!! :D

1. How can I recover my lost contacts and host discounts after a computer crash?

If you have a backup of your computer, you can try restoring it to an earlier date when the contacts and host discounts were still present. If you do not have a backup, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Will I still be eligible for host discounts if my computer crashed before I could submit my order?

Yes, as long as you have the order information and can provide it to our customer service team, they will be able to apply the host discounts to your order.

3. Can I retrieve my contacts from my Pampered Chef online account?

Yes, if you had previously saved your contacts on your online account, you can access them by logging in and going to the "Contacts" section.

4. What should I do if I cannot find my contacts even after restoring my computer?

You can try searching for the contacts by name or email in your email provider's address book. If you still cannot find them, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Is there a way to prevent losing my contacts and host discounts in the future?

We recommend regularly backing up your computer and saving your contacts and order information in a secure location. You can also consider using a cloud-based contact management system to ensure your contacts are always accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cochef
  • bearydutch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • byrd1956