• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! Catalog Host Bingo Question

In summary, it sounds like you are doing everything correctly, but you may want to consider using the "maybe" card. This card helps to increase the chances that a customer will buy something, even if they are not sure yet. If you use this card often, your customers will start to associate the catalog show with buying something, which will increase the chances that they will buy something
MissChef
Gold Member
I have a catalog show host that just turned in a pretty large/nice catalog show. I included the catalog show host bingo game in her back and she has earned the 3 in a row, and she has earned the "T". Anyway my question is for people that offer this to their catalog show hosts..... if they earn them both do you give $10 in product or $15. If I read it correctly is says, fill the whole care and I'll give you $15.00 in product.... so I would assume that if they got the "T" then they would just get $10.00 especially when the "3 in a row" is part of the "T"???? What would you do?
Wow, I hope I didn't confuse anyone. But anyone who uses this game in their catalog shows, ought to have an answer!
I need to get this show submitted, a quick reply would be soooo aprreciated!
Thank You!:thumbup: :balloon: :)

Last edited:
I don't have an answer for ya, but what is the catalog bingo one you are referring to?

I'd just go with the $10, because a "T" is not filling the entire card.
If your host says something like, "oh I thought I got two rows of 3, so $20?" Then I would maybe just give her the $15 to make things feel right and especially if she might host again.. go with what feels right.

my catalog hosts never seem interested in the bingo, but I do always offer it to them.. .

good luck

What is this bingo game and what are the rules, etc.?

You give $10. It's like $5 for each 3 in a row and the "T" consist of 2 three in a rows.

Thinker said:
You give $10. It's like $5 for each 3 in a row and the "T" consist of 2 three in a rows.
Thank you!
And as far as the questions.... I know I found it on here!!! Hmmmm..... let me look around and then I'll come back and post whatever answers I find!:)

Okay, I don't know how to add the link to a post so that you can find another thread in here.... so I will just attach the things I have and use.... I hope this helps!:)

Attachments

• catalog host bingo.doc
    20 KB · Views: 495
  • catalog host show cover letter.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 357
  • catalog show host letter.doc
    31 KB · Views: 534
  • catalog show planner (2).doc
    75 KB · Views: 329
  • catalog show planner.doc
    49 KB · Views: 339
And here are a few more documents I have in my catalog show file!

Attachments

• tic tac toe.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 397
  • Catalog show Tale of two hosts.doc
    39 KB · Views: 425
  • catalog show ideas.doc
    41 KB · Views: 532
Thank you Cathy. These will come in handy :-D

ayoung73 said:
Thank you Cathy. These will come in handy :-D
some of the those are the same thing just in different styles, like the planners.... I put both of them in here and you can pick which one is more your style! Good luck, since I started doing this, my catalog shows have been a lot more successful! I had one close last week at over $800.00!!
Also since I started using the guest care cards that I got off of here, where it brings up the idea of passing the catalog around and collecting orders for a "catalog show", my catalog shows have greatly increased!!!
And I just love catalog shows, to me they are almost free income! And you got to love that!;)

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing these! :chef:

Here are 2 samples of guest care cards.... feel free to change them to the way you like them, I did just that!

*I use these instead of door prize drawing slips!!! I have had great success with these!*

I use the first one the most..... I find the "maybe" to be very useful!!;)

Attachments

• guest care card.doc
    23 KB · Views: 385
  • guest care card 2.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 280

1. How do I host a catalog bingo party with Pampered Chef?

To host a catalog bingo party with Pampered Chef, first contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to find a consultant near you. They can provide you with the necessary materials and information to host a successful party.

2. What is the purpose of hosting a catalog bingo party?

The purpose of hosting a catalog bingo party is to gather friends and family to browse and shop from the Pampered Chef catalog in a fun and interactive way. It also allows the host to earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at the party.

3. How do I play catalog bingo?

To play catalog bingo, each player will be given a bingo card with different Pampered Chef products listed in each square. As the consultant shows the products from the catalog, players will mark off the corresponding squares on their card. The first player to get a bingo wins a prize.

4. Can I host a catalog bingo party online?

Yes, Pampered Chef also offers the option to host a catalog bingo party online. This allows for a larger reach and convenience for guests who cannot attend an in-person party. The same rules and prizes apply for online parties.

5. Are there any additional benefits to hosting a catalog bingo party?

In addition to earning free and discounted products, hosting a catalog bingo party also allows the host to receive exclusive host rewards, such as host credits and half-price items. It is also a great way to get together with friends and family and have a fun shopping experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pclady213