• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bingo Show - Has Anyone Tried It? Worth It?

In summary, Janet recommends creating bingo cards with PC-themed items on them in order to avoid any legal issues.
jrb0328
I have seen threads on having a bingo show, has anyone done this? is it worth trying if you can get the people together to do it? I think it could be fun but would like to know if anyone has tried it first and what kind of outcome you had

I am currently going to doing a Bingo to beat Breast Cancer does anyone have a template with PC items on it that could be used as Bingo cards? I have special invites where guests get so many cards for bookings, rsvps, etc..I just thougth it would be fun to incorporate PC items in here...however, we play the game after the orders have been submitted I think, so it may not make much difference if we incorporate PC items anyway???

Any suggestions?

SAndra

I can make some for you.I'll PM you.

What a GREAT idea!!!

Bingo CardHere are some bingo cards.

Attachments

• bingo board.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 700
Wow! I can always count on consultants here to pull me out of a pinch!

I have a fundraiser tonight that was booked off of a HWC Bingo event. Well, the Host's roommate got confused and told her friends that we were playing bingo tonight. I work full-time and was totally caught off guard by this, trying to think how we could make this work with products. I told the host I'd call her back on my lunch hour.

So what do I do in a panic? Come to chefsuccess and search on bingo, of course! Thank you ladies for saving my butt! The cards above are just what I need!

Just be cautious guys in certain states you need a license from the Dept. of Gaming if you do anything more than just play and give out prizes.

Re: Bingo
janetupnorth said:
Just be cautious guys in certain states you need a license from the Dept. of Gaming if you do anything more than just play and give out prizes.

Janet, what is meant by "do anything more than just play and give out prizes"? Would that mean collecting orders?

Re: Bingo
Bren706 said:
Janet, what is meant by "do anything more than just play and give out prizes"? Would that mean collecting orders?

I think she means more of if you have people pay for a card to play... as in a "real" BINGO game.

1. What is the Bingo Show and how does it work?

The Bingo Show is a fun and interactive virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. It involves playing a game of bingo while learning new recipes and cooking techniques. Participants will receive a bingo card with different cooking tasks to complete, and as they complete each task, they can mark it off on their card. The first person to get a bingo wins a prize!

2. Is the Bingo Show only for experienced cooks?

No, the Bingo Show is designed for all levels of cooks. Our goal is to make cooking fun and accessible for everyone, regardless of their skill level. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced cook, you'll have a great time at the Bingo Show.

3. How long does the Bingo Show usually last?

The Bingo Show typically lasts around 1-2 hours, depending on the number of participants and the complexity of the recipes. We want to make sure everyone has enough time to complete their cooking tasks and have fun!

4. Are there any special ingredients or equipment needed for the Bingo Show?

No, the Bingo Show is designed to use common kitchen ingredients and tools that most people already have at home. However, we will provide a list of ingredients and equipment needed beforehand, so participants can prepare ahead of time if needed.

5. Is the Bingo Show worth the cost?

We believe that the Bingo Show is a fun and unique experience that is definitely worth the cost. Not only will you learn new recipes and cooking techniques, but you'll also have a chance to win prizes and connect with others who share a love for cooking. Plus, the memories and skills you'll gain from the Bingo Show are priceless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • cyndiou