• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Preview Show Bingo - Explained!

In summary, Fall Preview Show Bingo is a game that can be played during the Pampered Chef Fall Preview Show. It involves marking off squares on a bingo card while watching the show and trying to match the items being shown. To play, one must download and print a bingo card from the website and mark off squares as the show progresses. Prizes are available for the first person to get a bingo and for other winners throughout the show. The game can be played with a group, and there is no purchase necessary to participate. However, viewers may be interested in checking out the new products featured in the show.
heat123
Silver Member
I have read threads about this but don't really quite understand the whole concept I guess. Can someone explain how it works exactly?:confused:

I am thinking of doing a Fall Preview show and thought it might be fun to tie in Bingo with it!:)

In the files section there are some that explain it--I haven't thoroughly read them thru--but I do see where people do them :D

I know I saw a thread on here about a free bingo site to make those cards!? Does anyone remember what thread it was on?? Thanks!

http://www.dltk-cards.com/bingo/
this is one site I have found.....if you just type in 'printable bingo cards' in your web search, several sites will come up. I can't really remember which site I used, but this one has different seasons & such that you can personalize your cards. Then when you go to print them, you just hit the refresh button & it changes the numbers.

http://www.geocities.com/freeprintablebingocards/
this is another site, it might actually have been the one I used, because it prints 4 to a page. I just printed them on cardstock paper, & just cut some squares of paper to use as markers.

What I have done at my bingo's is to intoduce the new products, have them displayed & talk about them, talk about any specials going on....then we play various bingo games, & give out PC prizes. The final prize (blackout) is the winner is the mystery host. I also have refreshments made. They have been lots of fun for some of my repeat hosts & preferred customers that have been to lots of shows.

Hope that helps!

Related to Fall Preview Show Bingo - Explained!

What is Fall Preview Show Bingo?

Fall Preview Show Bingo is a fun game that you can play during our Pampered Chef Fall Preview Show. It involves marking off squares on a bingo card as you watch the show and try to match the items being shown.

How do I play Fall Preview Show Bingo?

To play Fall Preview Show Bingo, you will need to download and print out a bingo card from our website. As you watch the show, mark off squares on your card that match the items being shown. The first person to get a bingo wins!

Are there prizes for playing Fall Preview Show Bingo?

Yes, there will be prizes for Fall Preview Show Bingo! We will have a special giveaway for the first person to get a bingo, as well as other prizes throughout the show.

Can I play Fall Preview Show Bingo with a group?

Absolutely! You can play Fall Preview Show Bingo with your friends, family, or any other group. Just make sure everyone has their own bingo card and mark off squares as you watch the show together.

Do I have to purchase anything to play Fall Preview Show Bingo?

No, you do not have to purchase anything to play Fall Preview Show Bingo. It is a free game that you can play while watching our Fall Preview Show. However, we do have some amazing new products that you might want to check out during the show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • PC Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies