• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Remember Who I Offered to Help with Booking Bucks Certificate

if Friend A sets an actual date BEFORE Host's show, then Host can give Friend A a $10 gift certificate to spend at Friend A's show.
katie0128
Silver Member
Here is the problem... I offered to help another cheffer update/reformat a Booking Bucks certificate, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was for... I tried searching files and past threads, but can't find anything.

So... hopefully the right person will see this and know that I actually did what I said I would do!

Attachments

• Booking Bucks.doc
    69 KB · Views: 737
You didn't do it for me, but I like it!!:p

Thanks for re-posting these. I saw them the first time you posted and didn't save a copy for myself. I think I may give these a try.

Katie - I really like this.....but I'm trying to figure out where and how I would use it?
Is this something that goes in the host packet - and then the host fills out the back?

Sorry, sometimes I need things spelled out for me!:rolleyes:

Katie,

I love the document. However, when I try to print them (for host packets), I notice the printing on the right side of the page gets left off. I tried to adjust it myself but didn't solve the problem. Can you adjust it?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Anyone know how to change the margins? I need at least 1/4" margins for my stinky printer.

ChefBeckyD said:
Katie - I really like this.....but I'm trying to figure out where and how I would use it?
Is this something that goes in the host packet - and then the host fills out the back?

Sorry, sometimes I need things spelled out for me!:rolleyes:

Don't know what the original thought was, but I'm planning to put them in the host packets and have them turned in at the show. I was thinking about adding this "rule"... the booking must be confirmed by the time I close the show and the show booked needs to be a minimum of $200. Thoughts?

I'll work on changing margins either later today or tomorrow... I'll change to 0.5" all the way around.

Can some tell me what the details are that are supposed to be on the back of these bucks? Thanks.:confused:

Okay, duh!!! If I would have scrolled down a little lower I would have seen what was on the back!!! Sorry, gals.

I have been putting my availble dates on them ,each month is is in a different colored paper. I put them on my booking tree. This has been working out great so far

twinkie10 said:
Okay, duh!!! If I would have scrolled down a little lower I would have seen what was on the back!!! Sorry, gals.

It's o.k. - this stupid Ohio weather has everyone a bit wacky!

Yeah.... Moving South is looking better and better every year :D

First day of Spring and potentially snow. I don't get it :thumbdown:

Katie, this "east sider" of cincy isn't quite getting how these are used.
I think my brain might be frozen from that easter egg hunt we did today.

I love these! I printed them out on perforated postcards & put one sheet (4 cards) in my host packets. We will see how well they work.

I found a great booking tree at Kohl's! It is in with their picture frames, but on the back wall with their metal artwork. This one actually looks like a tree! It is brown metal with leaves, and the swirlly thing that would hold a picture is large enough to hold a postcard or envelope.
A booking tree starts out as a picture holder, but rather than put pictures in it, you can put postcards or some people use business cards. You put the dates you want to fill, it's a great visual. One idea I heard was to put envelopes with the dates on the outside, and then you can put something on the inside, like free ice cream scoop with 10 guests or more at your show.
Another consultant said she doesn't even take her planner to shows, just her booking tree...??

merego said:
Katie, this "east sider" of cincy isn't quite getting how these are used.
I think my brain might be frozen from that easter egg hunt we did today.

You goofy eastsiders...

O.k. - here you go...

Host books a show with you. In her host packet, you include a few of these cards.

Prior to Host's show date, Friend A decides she wants to have a show.

Host fills out a Booking Bucks card and mails to you (or send info to you in an email, phone call... whatever you decide).

Before Host's show, you call Friend A to schedule a future show date.

If Friend A sets an actual date BEFORE Host's show, then Host has a $10 gift certificate from you to spend, but only at Friend A's show.

You could change this a few ways...
Friend A has to book show before Host's show closes.
Host only gets $10 if Friend A's show is over a certain amount.
Host only gets $10 if Friend A's show is held within a specific time period.

This making any sense????

AHHHH, yes, makes total sense now. At first I thought it had to do with the booking tree but that didn't quite make sense after reading them.
Us "east siders" are kind slow ya know :)

1. How do I redeem my Booking Bucks certificate?

To redeem your Booking Bucks certificate, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Redeem Booking Bucks" button on the homepage. Then, enter the unique code from your certificate and follow the prompts to apply it to your next order.

2. Can I use my Booking Bucks certificate on any products?

Yes, you can use your Booking Bucks certificate on any products available on the Pampered Chef website. This includes both current and seasonal items, as well as any special offers or promotions.

3. What if I can't remember who I offered to help with my Booking Bucks certificate?

If you can't remember who you offered to help with your Booking Bucks certificate, don't worry. You can still redeem it by entering the code on your certificate in the "Redeem Booking Bucks" section of your account homepage.

4. Can I combine my Booking Bucks certificate with other discounts?

No, Booking Bucks certificates cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. They can only be used on full-priced items and cannot be applied to previous orders.

5. How long do I have to use my Booking Bucks certificate?

Your Booking Bucks certificate is valid for 90 days from the date it was issued. After this time, it will expire and cannot be redeemed. Be sure to use it before it expires to get the most out of your rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
noradawn
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies