• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help a Friend Out - What Does a Bachelor Need in His Kitchen?

In summary, his Aunt wants to buy him things to cook with. She has a list of items that a bachelor in his 30s would need.
soccermama
OK... I made a call today to a friend of my Mom's. She had asked me several months ago to please tell her when Mom gets her kidney transplant. Well, it happened last night, so I called her this morning....

ANYWAY!!!! While I was talking to her, we got around to PC (of course ;) she used to be one of my customers when I was a consultant several years ago...) and she told me that her nephew's ex-wife cleaned his kitchen out when she left (not surprising... this is also My John's ex-wife :rolleyes: )

Soooo... she wants to fill his kitchen with things so he can COOK because he hasn't been eating. She wants a list of what the basics are for him.

I have a "Dorm Room Survival Kit" flyer, but does anyone have a Bachelor Basics flyer? I could come up with lots of ideas, but why re-create something that's already been done!!!! lol

I would think that the dorm room survival kit would be just about the same for now anyway, but I will look, I think I had seen something before about bachelor basics.

I got this list of kitchen essentials off this (or some other) site. The PC tools listed do not include the new Fall products and does not have any updated prices but, it would help you put together the "basics" needed in any kitchen.

Trish
I teach busy people how to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less.

Attachments

• Your Guide To KITCHEN ESSENTIALS.doc
    49 KB · Views: 456
The Dorm Room list is too simplified for an adult in his 30s... he'll want to be able to cook, or at the very least have the items on-hand to have a woman come cook for him ;)

Thanks for the Kitchen Essentials list! I think between the 2, I can get a nice happy medium of Bachelor Basics (because a bachelor does not need a LOT, just enough to throw together a meal... lol). I'll post it when I'm done with it!

You could sit down with the cookbooks and pick out some essential bachelor meals as well as date meals and see what he would need to prepare those. Also, sit down with him and see what he likes to cook...go from there.

His Aunt is wanting to buy him things as a gift... I think SHE is the PC fan, while he probably doesn't know the difference (YET! We'll change that soon! lol) But for a bhachelor asking for help, that WOULD be the best way to do it. I do have My John here, so he is telling me what the MUST HAVES for a guy would be... lol

What is "Help a Friend Out" and how does it benefit bachelors?

"Help a Friend Out" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where friends can purchase kitchen essentials for a bachelor in their life. It benefits bachelors by providing them with high-quality, useful kitchen tools and appliances to help them cook and prepare meals more easily.

What types of items are typically included in a "Help a Friend Out" package?

The items included in a "Help a Friend Out" package vary, but they often include basics such as a chef's knife, cutting board, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and a set of pots and pans. Other items that may be included are a can opener, vegetable peeler, kitchen shears, and a spatula.

Are the items in a "Help a Friend Out" package customizable?

Yes, the items in a "Help a Friend Out" package can be customized to fit the specific needs and preferences of the bachelor. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and appliances, so you can choose the ones that you think will be most useful for the bachelor in your life.

Can I purchase a "Help a Friend Out" package for a friend who is not a bachelor?

Yes, you can purchase a "Help a Friend Out" package for anyone, regardless of their relationship status. It is a great gift for anyone who is looking to improve their kitchen tools and equipment.

Is there a limit on how many items can be included in a "Help a Friend Out" package?

There is no set limit on the number of items that can be included in a "Help a Friend Out" package. However, the cost of the package will depend on the number and type of items included. It is recommended to choose a few essential items rather than overwhelming the bachelor with too many things.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
Replies
Views
Smashie
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies