• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Kitchen Essentials Should a Bachelor Have?

In summary, our serving platters are versatile and can be used for a variety of foods such as appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Our baking dishes are suitable for both sweet and savory dishes and can be used to bake anything from casseroles and lasagnas to cakes and cobblers. Our mixing bowls are designed for both wet and dry ingredients and are easy to clean. Our knife set should be hand washed and not put in the dishwasher. Our cookware set is oven-safe and suitable for all stovetops.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
My brother has been out on his own for awhile and pretty much eats out of boxes. He does cook on occasion and really isn't bad at it. His girlfriend left him, so now he is back on his own. The girls in my family have turned him onto PC, but he is only into the spices right now. We are trying to get him to stock his kitchen with things that he needs. His girlfriend took almost everything when she moved out!
What list would you create for bachelors of the can't do without PC things for their kitchens. I told him I was going to make him a list, but he doesn't want to buy a bunch of things he would not use since he doesn't cook very often.
What would be on your list?????

Small Bar Pan
Small Round
Large Round
Rice Cooker
Micro Cookers
Grilling Tools
Pizza Cutter
Knives
Food Chopper
Can Opener

These are things hubby has told me that I couldn't take with me if I ever left!!

Large & Sm batter bowls
Food Chopper
Micro Cookers
Large and Small Bar Pans
Silicone Mitt
Nylon Tools
Cutting Board
Knives

That's what immediately comes to mind. I know as soon as I post, I'll think of more.

Small bar pan to reheat restaurant leftovers
Classic batter bowl for all kinds of mixing
Small Mix N Scraper
8" Saute Pan for any one portion items (use the Mix N Scraper to stir and flip)
Food Chopper for everything
One Cutting board (the one with measures would be perfect)
Serrated Bread knife and Hold and Slice
Can Opener
Rice Cooker Plus (great to heat up things in Microwave, and do oatmeal, rice, cakes)

1. What types of food can I put on this serving platter?

Our serving platters are versatile and can be used for a variety of foods such as appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Some popular options include cheese and charcuterie, fruit and vegetable platters, and even mini sandwiches or sliders.

2. Is this baking dish suitable for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, our baking dishes are made of high-quality stoneware that can withstand high temperatures and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. You can use it to bake anything from casseroles and lasagnas to cakes and cobblers.

3. Can I use this mixing bowl for both wet and dry ingredients?

Absolutely! Our mixing bowls are designed to be used for both wet and dry ingredients. They have a non-slip base and a pour spout for easy mixing and pouring of ingredients.

4. What is the best way to clean this knife set?

We recommend hand washing our knife set with warm soapy water and drying it immediately. Avoid using harsh abrasives or putting them in the dishwasher, as it can damage the blades and handles.

5. Can I put this cookware set in the oven?

Yes, our cookware set is oven-safe up to 500°F. It is also suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction. Make sure to use oven mitts or pot holders when handling hot cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • Trish in Texas
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane