• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc

In summary, Beth met a couple at the fair who has a booth for 8/14. They are looking for a Pampered Chef consultant and Beth is interested in checking it out.
Koolotus
Anyone around or have downline in Lillington, NC?

I met a nice couple at the fair that has a spot for 8/14. I would love to pass the lead along.

Short notice, but I think it would be worth it!
Thanks

It's an hour and 1/2 from me - at my outer limits - but please send me information about cost, time frame, etc. [email protected]

Last edited:
I would have loved to do this fair but unfortunately I need to see the doctor more and the appointment I could get was that same day (...don't want to have to wait a couple more weeks).

So if someone lives in the Raleigh NC area and needs contacts...

The fair is from 10-2 and is $75. They expect around 300 people and have about 10 vendors - all with pampering or health themes to their booths. You would be the only Pampered Chef consultant.

It is also a tad bit far from me as well. I can check with my cluster at our meeting tonight, and see if there is any interest, if it has not been spoken for by the time I get home.

I don't think this is close to me either, but thanks for the opportunity!!

Bumpity bump :)
Anyone within an hour of here??

Sorry Cheryl, nobody in my cluster is close by neither. It is about 1.75 hours from me.

Do you know if they have approved for a Pampered Chef booth to be set up since it is a health fair?

creativecooking said:
Do you know if they have approved for a Pampered Chef booth to be set up since it is a health fair?

Yes. When I called she was excited to have a PC consultant. Highlight healthy eating techniques, products, cookbooks...

I am 20 mins from Lillington and from Harnett County! (where Lillington is) I would love to check this out!

PamperedCaniac said:
I am 20 mins from Lillington and from Harnett County! (where Lillington is) I would love to check this out!

I'll PM you the info in case Cheryl - "Koolotus" - doesn't see this.

BethCooks4U said:
I'll PM you the info in case Cheryl - "Koolotus" - doesn't see this.

thank you!!

Thanks Beth, I am a little slow :)
I am sending it along also!
Good luck

How does the heath fair work with Pampered Chef? I'm invited to work a free event and wanted to see how these went for you???

I don't know???
Hey DAWN!
How did it go???

What is the "Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc"?

The "Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc" is an event organized by Pampered Chef in partnership with local health and wellness organizations. It aims to promote healthy living and provide resources and information to the community.

When and where is the "Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc" taking place?

The "Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc" will take place on August 14th in Lillington, North Carolina. The exact location will be announced closer to the event date.

Who can attend the "Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc"?

The "Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc" is open to everyone in the community. We encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to attend and learn more about living a healthy and balanced lifestyle.

What can I expect to see at the "Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc"?

The "Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc" will feature various health and wellness booths, informational sessions, and interactive activities. You can also expect to see live cooking demonstrations and product displays from Pampered Chef.

Do I need to pay to attend the "Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc"?

No, the "Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc" is a free event. However, some booths may offer products or services for purchase. Pampered Chef will also have exclusive offers and discounts available during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies