• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Health Fair Available 8/14 Lillington, Nc

In summary, the Health Fair available on 8/14 in Lillington, NC is a wellness event organized by Pampered Chef that is open to everyone. It will feature a variety of health and wellness vendors, free health screenings, educational workshops, and healthy food samples. While registration is not required, pre-registering for workshops is recommended. There will also be special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products to help promote a healthier lifestyle.
Koolotus
Anyone around or have downline in Lillington, NC?

I met a nice couple at the fair that has a spot for 8/14. I would love to pass the lead along.

Short notice, but I think it would be worth it!
Thanks

I replied to your post on CS. Do you have the time frame (hours of fair) and cost? If someone closer wants it that's fine but I hate to see it not covered.

I don't but I do have contact info, I will PM you :)

I would have loved to do this fair but unfortunately I need to see the doctor more and the appointment I could get was that same day (...don't want to have to wait a couple more weeks).

So if someone lives in the Raleigh NC area and needs contacts...

The fair is from 10-2 and is $75. They expect around 300 people and have about 10 vendors - all with pampering or health themes to their booths. You would be the only Pampered Chef consultant.

where is Lillington in relation to me Beth???

chefmeg said:
where is Lillington in relation to me Beth???

It's south and slightly east of Raleigh. It's due west as the crow flies of where 40 and 95 intersect. Probably the wrong direction for you.

Mapquest it to get a better idea. (I'm bad - I forget again what city in VA you live??)

I am just south of Richmond-that would be about a 3 hour drive for me, so nevermind!

What is the Health Fair available on 8/14 in Lillington, NC?

The Health Fair available on 8/14 in Lillington, NC is a wellness event organized by Pampered Chef to promote healthy living and provide valuable health information to the community.

What can I expect at the Health Fair?

At the Health Fair, you can expect to find a variety of health and wellness vendors offering products and services, free health screenings, educational workshops, and healthy food samples.

Is the Health Fair open to everyone?

Yes, the Health Fair is open to everyone. We encourage people of all ages to attend and learn about ways to improve their overall health and well-being.

Do I need to register for the Health Fair?

No, registration is not required for the Health Fair. However, we do recommend pre-registering for any workshops or classes you may be interested in to secure your spot.

Will there be any special offers or discounts available at the Health Fair?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts available on Pampered Chef products at the Health Fair. Don't miss out on these great deals to help you lead a healthier lifestyle!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Koolotus
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies