• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Ordering Supplies W/Pamperedpartner...

In summary, if you are having trouble ordering supplies through pamperedpartner, try troubleshooting by checking your account, the availability of the supplies, and contacting support for assistance.
danidag
I was trying to order some supplies with pamperedpartner. I have not done this yet and it doesn't seem to be showing me all of the supplies. I got on the PC website and downloaded the supplies list and just wrote down the numbers to put into pampered partner. For instance...the number for catalogs is DS16. This is not an option to choose from on pampered partner. How do I order these things? :confused:

Are you doing it under a "supply" order? Under the drop down menu for "non-commission orders", you can choose add order. Then it asks you what type of order and you'd choose supply. Make sure you also do an update just incase, although this item (DS16) should be on there if you installed the current version of PP. To do an update, choose the "Update" option from the menu bar. Then choose "product update." You may want to do a program update too just incase to make sure you have the most current version. If none of these work, try calling tech support at the HO because they can walk you through just about anything. Good luck!

There could be a few reasons why you are not seeing all of the supplies on pamperedpartner. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:1. Make sure you are logged in to pamperedpartner with your consultant account. If you are not logged in, you may not have access to all the supplies.2. Check if the supplies you are looking for are out of stock. If an item is out of stock, it will not show up as an option to order.3. Try using a different browser or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes technical issues can prevent certain items from showing up on a website.4. Contact your upline or the consultant support team to see if they can assist you. They may be able to provide more information or help you troubleshoot the issue.If none of these steps work, you can also try placing your order through the phone or by emailing the consultant support team directly. They may be able to process your order manually if there is an issue with the website.

1. Why am I having trouble logging into my Pampered Partner account?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are using the correct email address and password associated with your account. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why are some of the products I want to order showing as out of stock?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our products are in high demand and may sell out quickly. Please check back regularly as we restock our inventory frequently. You can also sign up for notifications when a product is back in stock on our website.

3. How do I change my shipping address for my order?

You can update your shipping address in your account settings or during the checkout process. If your order has already been processed and shipped, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to see if we can make any changes.

4. What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. We do not accept cash or checks as forms of payment.

5. Can I cancel or modify my order after it has been placed?

If your order has not yet been processed, you may be able to cancel or modify it by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations. In this case, you can return the items for a refund or exchange once you receive them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• photochef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies