• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Entering Guest Special on Pamperedpartner

In summary, to add the monthly guest special on Pampered Partner, you need to use a special code listed on the fliers. Some common mistakes include using G106 instead of GI06 and not updating the product list to show the correct price. If the special still doesn't show up, try re-running the update.
danidag
I'm entering some orders on pampered partner and i can't figure out how to put in the monthly guest special. The tutorial doesn't say how to do it. Can someone help me please? Thanks...danielle

Use special codeYou have to use the special code that is listed on the fliers telling about the special. Hope this helps. Kim :)

i did figure that much out, but it doesn't seem to work. I mean, it doesn't list anything up in the list. Like, when I enter G106 fot the free jar opener for october it puts it on the list, but says that it costs $6.50. Shouldn't it say free or something. I just don't want to end up charging the customer for something wrong.

You aren't going to believe this, but it's not G106, it's GI06.

It's an I instead of a 1.

Seriously ;)

OMG! I'm such an IDIOT! I'll try that and see if it works.

ok, I tried GI06 and it didn't work. I went into the update products list thing and selected the jar opener and then typed in GI06 and it's still coming up as $9.50. What am I doing wrong?

Ha! That's why it didn't work for me either. I was typing in G106. I finally just had to look it up and click on it and get it that way.

i went back into the products update thing and saw that I could change the price of something. I just changed it to $0.00 and it worked. It showed up on the guest product summary as the GI06 Jar opener for $0.00. Hopefully I'm doing it right. Who knows?!

ok so after i did all of this I closed out pampered partner and then brought it back up on the computer. when I pulled up that guests order the $0.00 jar opener that I had entered isn't showing up now AAAAAHHHH! What am i doing wrong???

Try thisTry updating your product list again. Maybe there is a glitch. Sometimes re-running the update will fix the problem.

I finally got it figured out. Thanks so much for the help. Now that I know how to do it, it's not so bad.

1. Why am I having trouble entering the guest special on Pamperedpartner?

There could be several reasons why you are experiencing difficulty entering the guest special on Pamperedpartner. It could be due to a technical issue on our end, an error in the system, or a problem with your internet connection. We recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service for assistance.

2. How do I enter the guest special on Pamperedpartner?

To enter the guest special on Pamperedpartner, log in to your account and click on the "Specials" tab. Then, select the guest special from the list provided and add it to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout. If you are having trouble entering the special, please refer to the FAQ or contact our customer service for assistance.

3. Can I still enter the guest special after I have submitted my order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes or apply the guest special. If you have forgotten to enter the special, we recommend contacting our customer service as soon as possible to see if any accommodations can be made.

4. The guest special is not showing up in my cart. What should I do?

If the guest special is not appearing in your cart, please make sure that you have selected the correct special and that it is still valid. Also, ensure that you have met all the requirements for the special, such as minimum purchase amount or specific products. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. Why is the guest special not applying to my order?

If the guest special is not being applied to your order, it could be because the special has expired, you have not met the requirements, or you have already used the special on a previous order. Please check the details of the special and your order to determine the issue. If you believe there is an error, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76