• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Entering Feb. Host Specials with Code Y605?

In summary, the current host specials for February may include discounted rates, free upgrades, or exclusive deals on certain products or services. To take advantage of these specials, you may need to meet certain requirements or use a promo code. The availability of these specials may vary and it is best to check with the company or organization directly. Whether or not you can combine these specials with other discounts or promotions will depend on the specific host specials and the company or organization offering them. The expiration date for these specials will also vary and it is important to check the terms and conditions or contact the company or organization for the exact date.
niktim3
HI!! Trying to entoer using the host codes, Y605 for the coating trays, and its not accepting it for Feb.
ANy ideas on this one?
Thanks!

Are you using P3? Just select it from the drop down menu.

are you sure you have the show date as a Feb date?

Yep...messed up the date, thanks!!!
If the program would stop "not responding", it would work MUCH faster!
Thanks!

I had that issue the other day with the "not responding". I think I was "hurrying it too much"!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble using the host code Y605 for the coating trays in February. Have you tried contacting customer service for assistance? They may be able to help troubleshoot the issue and get the code to work for you. In the meantime, you can also try reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for any tips or advice on using host codes. I hope this helps and good luck with your order!

Related to Having Trouble Entering Feb. Host Specials with Code Y605?

What are the current host specials for February?

The current host specials for February vary depending on the company or organization. Some common host specials for February may include discounted rates, free upgrades, or exclusive deals on certain products or services.

How can I take advantage of the February host specials?

To take advantage of the February host specials, you may need to meet certain requirements or use a promo code when making a reservation or purchase. Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully to ensure you are eligible for the host specials.

Are the February host specials available for all locations?

The availability of February host specials may vary depending on the company or organization. Some host specials may only be available at specific locations, while others may be available for all locations. It is best to check with the company or organization directly to confirm the availability of host specials for your desired location.

Can I combine the February host specials with other discounts or promotions?

This will depend on the specific host specials and the company or organization offering them. Some host specials may be combined with other discounts or promotions, while others may have restrictions. It is best to check with the company or organization directly to confirm the eligibility for combining host specials with other discounts or promotions.

When do the February host specials expire?

The expiration date for February host specials will vary depending on the company or organization. Some host specials may be valid for the entire month, while others may have a specific expiration date. Be sure to check the terms and conditions or contact the company or organization for the exact expiration date of the host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • liljen19
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mbrook73
  • MaryannNic