• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Surgery Next Week-Need Prayers

In summary, I am having a routine appendectomy next week, which will be my first time having surgery. The recovery time for this surgery is typically 1-2 weeks and while there are some risks involved, it is a relatively low-risk procedure. Your prayers and well wishes are greatly appreciated during this time and any help with daily tasks or meals would be greatly appreciated as I recover.
aried
Gold Member
Hello, they have found a melignant tumor and I am having surgery next Wednesday, so please keep me in your prayers. The doctor is pretty sure I will not need chemo or radiation afterwards but won't be totally sure until the pathology is back.

My mother-in-law will need to have a pacemaker inserted. My mother fell down twice this week and her face is pretty beat up with one swollen eye lid.

Brother-in-law had by pass surgery last week (second of my husband's brothers to have by pass surgery).

Trying to get catalog and fundraiser packets together for November and in the mail.

Thanks, Ann R.

Praying for you and your entire family.

take care.

wow. I'll pray for you and your family, as well as the doctors & other folks who'll be taking care of you.

Your plate sounds very full. I pray for you and your family.

Praying For You And Your Family.

Ann,

Praying for you and your family at this difficult time. May everything go smoothly and may you recover quickly!

wow! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well as the rest of your family.

You know I have been praying for you and your family Ann ~ I'm also happy to see you posted this too! Extra prayers always help!

Related to Having Surgery Next Week-Need Prayers

1. What type of surgery are you having?

I am having a routine appendectomy next week.

2. Have you had this surgery before?

No, this will be my first time having surgery.

3. How long is the recovery time for this surgery?

The recovery time for an appendectomy is typically 1-2 weeks.

4. Are there any risks associated with this surgery?

As with any surgery, there are some risks involved. However, an appendectomy is a relatively low-risk procedure.

5. How can I support you during your recovery?

Your prayers and well wishes are greatly appreciated during this time. Additionally, any help with daily tasks or meals would be greatly appreciated as I recover.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies