• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making a half-moon shaped birthday torte using Torte Pans?

In summary, a Birthday Torte Pan Idea is a specialized baking pan designed for making layered cakes in the shape of a number or letter. It can make up to four layers and works with any type of cake batter, although denser cakes are recommended. To remove the cake from the pan, it should be cooled completely and then flipped onto a plate. The pan is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Okay, so, tomorrow's my birthday. Congrats to me, if I do say so myself! Just had to share the birthday cake photo. My DH made this, using the Torte Pans! The half-moon shape was easy to create, using a papermade template. Don't you just love this flower he gave me?

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• Trish's Birthday Cake.jpg
    Trish's Birthday Cake.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 498
That is an awesome idea. I hope I can get it to print, so I can remember it this summer. I might frost the petals pink or golden and the enter dark for the Black Eyed susan idea or Pink Cone Flower. Happy Birthday!

First HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Second, what an awesome cake. You're darling hubby is very creative and obviously loves you very much to utilize your PC tools(something we all know you love) lol

WOW!!! Happy Birthday...& what a GREAT Cake......:D

Aww! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday....and what a great husband!

Happy Birthday to you! This is such a sweet idea and your hubby was extremely creative and thoughtful on this one. So adorable. Can't wait to try this. Can you post the recipe and where did you get the template for the crescents?
Thanks for sharing.

That would make a great octopus too!!!! (for a kid)
Happy Birthday

How adorable!! He is so creative - you oughta recruit him!! LOL

Very Cool!!
Would it fit on the Large Square -Simple Additions?
How many Torte cakes did it take? and ...I'd like to know about the template too...

Related to Have you tried making a half-moon shaped birthday torte using Torte Pans?

What is a Birthday Torte Pan Idea?

A Birthday Torte Pan Idea is a specialized baking pan designed by Pampered Chef for making layered cakes in the shape of a number or letter. It is perfect for creating personalized birthday cakes for any age or occasion.

How many layers can the Birthday Torte Pan Idea make?

The Birthday Torte Pan Idea can make up to four layers depending on the number or letter shape you choose. The pan comes with two inserts that can be used to create two or three layers, and additional layers can be made by baking extra cake layers and stacking them on top of each other.

What kind of cake batter works best with the Birthday Torte Pan Idea?

Any type of cake batter can be used with the Birthday Torte Pan Idea, including boxed mixes or homemade recipes. However, denser cakes like pound cake or sponge cake tend to hold their shape better and are recommended for this pan.

How do I remove the cake from the Birthday Torte Pan Idea without it breaking?

To remove the cake from the pan, wait for it to cool completely and then run a knife around the edges to loosen it. Place a plate or cake board on top of the pan and carefully flip it over. The cake should easily come out of the pan onto the plate. You can also grease and flour the pan before baking to help prevent sticking.

Is the Birthday Torte Pan Idea dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Birthday Torte Pan Idea is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lisacb77