• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Secured Your January Show Yet?

In summary, there is a deadline for earning a tablecloth by submitting orders by midnight on January 9th. Those who also attend Leadership will receive additional items. Some individuals have already submitted their orders and are excited about the quality of the tablecloth. Others are still working on collecting orders and may not make the deadline. However, they are still happy with their overall sales and are looking forward to earning more free products.
chefann
Gold Member
I just did!!

Congrats to everyone who does by midnight tomorrow (1/9)! You'll be getting the tablecloth. And if you're also going to Leadership, you'll get the apron and pouch.

I did!! I did!!:D I need a new table cloth too.

Nope. I don't even have my first show till the 27th. I am collecting orders to do my own catty show though. Sad. Very sad.

I think I would've made a much greater effort had I been going to leadership though.

I was hoping too but am waiting on 1 payment to close this show :(, hopefully I can get ahold of her tommorow?

Just talked to my host on the phone and got her order. I'm going to review it one more time in the morning and then get it submitted. I saw the table cloth at my SED's house last month - it's nice! The fabric is great and doesn't appear that it will wrinkle too badly and the logo is embroidered in cranberry thread.

I did! I did! I did! I did! I did! I did! I did! I did! I did! I did!

I did as well - got a catalog show in on Jan. 1st - yea!

Sent mine yesterday

I did too. Thanks for the reminder to submit it tonight!!! Why aren't my smilies working? Weird. Anyway, I just sent emails to some of my customers at the end of December offering a 10% off sale. In just two orders, I got to $150 so that's my January show!! Yay! I may offer the 10% off sale to the rest of my customers after I get back and have that one count for double points.

I can't wait to leave tomorrow!

I did and it has already shipped!

I wish I had .... but such is life. I still have a tablecloth from the prior product line that is a plan black and covers my card table nicely. I still want to get a show in by the end of the month because I am $112 away from $1250 in my first 90 days!

OMG! If I had'nt have read this thread I would have forgotten to submit my show! Im still a little new and I was thinking that all I had to do was hold a show, I forgot about the submitting deadline.:eek: Thanks everyone!

Fast shipping...I held an Open House on Sunday to earn my tablecloth. I got my order submitted at 1:30 this afternoon, and got an email a while ago stating that the order has already shipped! Wow. That's really fast turnaround!
Just FYI...they're having some sort of "issue" with P3, where sometimes it tells you that "two or more matching CC numbers have non-matching expiration dates." I posted a thread on it under the Pampered Partner subforum. Don't let it stop you from submitting...especially if you're trying to make it by deadline tomorrow!

It doesn't look like I will. :(

I had my grand opening show on Jan. 6, but with all the outside orders my guests, friends, and husband are collecting, it doesn't look like it will close before tomorrow at midnight. One lady, who hasn't placed her order, told me that she wanted to take it to her ladies bowling league and collect some orders. Another lady wanted to let her husband add to the order, since he does most of the cooking.

But I can't complain...my first show *ever* is sitting at almost $630 in sales and I'm looking at most likely another $100+ in orders. So...with my grand opening show, I'm over halfway to my $1250 to qualify!! :D :D

I had to make a choice...a tablecloth that I want, or wait, get more orders, and use the extra bonus free product to stock my kitchen and kit to enhance my business. Practicality won. :)

I need $9.75 more in orders to make a show. I will get it!!!

ChefJoyJ said:
It doesn't look like I will. :(

I had my grand opening show on Jan. 6, but with all the outside orders my guests, friends, and husband are collecting, it doesn't look like it will close before tomorrow at midnight. One lady, who hasn't placed her order, told me that she wanted to take it to her ladies bowling league and collect some orders. Another lady wanted to let her husband add to the order, since he does most of the cooking.

But I can't complain...my first show *ever* is sitting at almost $630 in sales and I'm looking at most likely another $100+ in orders. So...with my grand opening show, I'm over halfway to my $1250 to qualify!! :D :D

I had to make a choice...a tablecloth that I want, or wait, get more orders, and use the extra bonus free product to stock my kitchen and kit to enhance my business. Practicality won. :)

Have you thought about just submitting $150 of it as a show and then submitting the rest when the rest of your orders come in? That way you have 2 shows under your belt already. So not to cheat the system I would do one as a catalog show though.

yes, but I'm leaning towards keeping my show together so I can get an additional $75 dollars in free product.

i did----yippeee

ummmmmm... no. bleh!

katie0128 said:
ummmmmm... no. bleh!
Beaker says Bleh! BlehBlehBlehBleh!

My host is bringing me her order and one more guest order tomorrow at work for me tosubmit when i get home. I offered her a $15 product for submitting by the 9th!

I did! Wish I were going to leadership though, because I think the apron is really pretty! But my two, oh I mean THREE recruits are all inactive at this point! Well, even if they were active, I wouldn't be able to go anyway, since I'm 37 1/2 weeks pregnant and ready to have this baby!!!!!!

I got my show!

I did too!

ChefJoyJ said:
yes, but I'm leaning towards keeping my show together so I can get an additional $75 dollars in free product.
Ya, that would be better than a tablecloth I think.

Yep, I submitted mine last night...and got the confirmation first thing this morning it was shipped..WOW --That was FAST!!!

Yes, I have my show and just added a $130 order to it tonight by calling someone I know was interested in stoneware. :):):)I will submit tomorrow before I leave for Cincy.

I didn't my first shows aren't until the 26th!

Sure did ~ about 4 hours ago...it's 12:24 here in Calif...I've got to get up at 3 AM to catch my flight to Leadership...gues who's going to be sleeping on the plane! Hope I don't snore...:yuck:

Talk about luck I kept trying to get orders before leadership , nothing, Then a man called me on Monday I sold his wife a saute pan a few months ago and he is the cook in the house , OMG he wanted tio order the 7pc set of COOKWARE . I put it in as a Caddy show so I GOT MY TABLECLOTH............... SEE YOU ALL in a FEW hours

Me too! $1k show!!!

Nothing for me :(

mine is going in today!

Not yet....I've got about $80 in individual orders; maybe I can get a few more today!

I got but only cause I saw two friends over Christmas who said they wanted PC stuff. I ended up having a $300+ show.
Andrea

I have a catalog show open until 5Pm today, then I will send it in tonight. Cutting it close, I know, but it will close in time to get the tablecloth. :)

I am working on closing out a show today to get it out by midnight. Kepp your fingers crossed!

I only have an individual order for about $75. I will probably save it and send it in for double points.

Its all good, because I wasn't really interested in the tablecloth anyways.

I submitted mine last night, mainly because I wanted the apron, and coul dnot get it without the show AND leadership.

I haven't heard from my host yet. She gets off work at 430 and is suppose to come then. I got to thinking and I will not be upset if she does not make it, I rarely use a table that the table clothe would go on anyway. I usually use their bar or their kitchen table. If I do earn it though, I am going to put in over whatever I use! HA!

I had a show on the 5th...so I submitted it today to get mine...YEA...I really need a new table cloth too.

Mine is going in tonight, when I get off of work. I have to go to the library to get on their wi-fi, because our internet is down!:mad: I can't for it to get fixed!

Nope! my first show is Saturday. I did everything in my power to get people to book a show for this time and... nada! :grumpy: This is one of the first times I've missed an incentive in a long time.

My host just brought me the rest of her show! She did not use all of her half price items, so, the $15 item i told her I would give her I put it in as a half price item! WAHOO!!!

I did. I just transmitted a little catalog show. I'm looking forward to getting that tablecloth. Since I don't cook at most of my shows, I'll start using it as soon as I get it. :)

I didn't earn this one - I really wanted a vacation, and I just wasn't motivated enough to get anything together.....usually the free stuff is irresistible to me, but this time, taking a break looked even better. Not even remotely disappointed about not getting the tablecloth. I know, weird! I don't get it either!

I just sent mine in here at the library.

DH told me our internet will be up and running tomorrow, someone is coming out the realign our satelite! Yahooo!!!!!:) :) :) :)

I had a show on the 7th, and called the host tonight to close, (The show is at approx $300.) but she is still waiting on another order or two. I would rather make the host happy, but it would have been nice to get a FREEBIE!!!

Free Tablecloth!Yep, we did! This was also our 4th show, so we are now *QUALIFIED*. :chef:

We submitted it this morning, so we're stoked!

Orlando and Kelly

I did it! I did it! I did it!
I didn't think I was going to!
I sent out an email offering 30% on Monday night.
Only got one bite on Tuesday, nothing today and decided to get on the phone.
I got a $202 show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACK, I am so happy!
I haven't earned an incentive since the 8"executive

<h2>1. How do I secure a January show with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To secure a January show with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your consultant or host a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales by January 9th, and you'll receive a free tablecloth.</p><h2>2. What is the deadline to secure a January show and receive the free tablecloth?</h2><p>The deadline to secure a January show and receive the free tablecloth is January 9th at midnight.</p><h2>3. Can I still get the free tablecloth if I am unable to host a cooking party before the deadline?</h2><p>No, in order to receive the free tablecloth, you must host a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales by January 9th.</p><h2>4. What is the additional incentive for those attending Leadership?</h2><p>If you are attending Leadership, in addition to the free tablecloth, you will also receive a free apron and pouch for securing a January show by the deadline.</p><h2>5. What if I am unable to attend Leadership but still secure a January show by the deadline?</h2><p>If you secure a January show by the deadline but are unable to attend Leadership, you will still receive the free tablecloth as a thank you for your commitment and support to Pampered Chef.</p>

1. How do I secure a January show with Pampered Chef?

To secure a January show with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your consultant or host a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales by January 9th, and you'll receive a free tablecloth.

2. What is the deadline to secure a January show and receive the free tablecloth?

The deadline to secure a January show and receive the free tablecloth is January 9th at midnight.

3. Can I still get the free tablecloth if I am unable to host a cooking party before the deadline?

No, in order to receive the free tablecloth, you must host a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales by January 9th.

4. What is the additional incentive for those attending Leadership?

If you are attending Leadership, in addition to the free tablecloth, you will also receive a free apron and pouch for securing a January show by the deadline.

5. What if I am unable to attend Leadership but still secure a January show by the deadline?

If you secure a January show by the deadline but are unable to attend Leadership, you will still receive the free tablecloth as a thank you for your commitment and support to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • amybee