• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Secured Your January Show Yet?

In summary, there is a deadline for earning a tablecloth by submitting orders by midnight on January 9th. Those who also attend Leadership will receive additional items. Some individuals have already submitted their orders and are excited about the quality of the tablecloth. Others are still working on collecting orders and may not make the deadline. However, they are still happy with their overall sales and are looking forward to earning more free products.
I got mine in too. As of yesterday I needed $9.75 to make a show. My MIL came over today and decided she needed a fluted pan and then I got a $80 stoneware order by email! Yippee!!!

I was going to send one in tonight, but one more person wanted to add an order. Now I have to get her cc information over the phone and it's too late to do it tonight. I was ready to send it in, but I'm getting a strange warning message saying there are two cards with the same number with different exp dates. I triple checked and nothing has the same number. In the mean time I received the e-mail with another order. Why dont people use my website? Oh well. Sorry to the person who wanted my tablecloth. I'm not going to get it.

JAE said:
I was going to send one in tonight, but one more person wanted to add an order. Now I have to get her cc information over the phone and it's too late to do it tonight. I was ready to send it in, but I'm getting a strange warning message saying there are two cards with the same number with different exp dates. I triple checked and nothing has the same number. In the mean time I received the e-mail with another order. Why dont people use my website? Oh well. Sorry to the person who wanted my tablecloth. I'm not going to get it.
That error has been discussed before. It has to do with the most recent update that changed the credit card number to all asterisks except the last four numbers. HO knows about it and you can submit the show anyway. (I know you can't because of all the other stuff, but when you are ready to send it in you can do it without worrying about the error.)

Ok, I had to post. I just earned my tablecloth and yes it is 12:22 here. Since Home Office is an hour behind me I get an extra grace period hour!!! I won't tell you how many times I have used it:) I will be at Leadership in the morning so I will get the apron too! I am really excited. My show ended up being a $1000 Bridal shower. I am on my way to the extra bonus points for January!

Do you think we will be able to buy the tablecloth? I did not get a show in on time.

Probably not. There have been other incentives like this and the products haven't been available afterward.

<h2>1. How do I secure a January show with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To secure a January show with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your consultant or host a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales by January 9th, and you'll receive a free tablecloth.</p><h2>2. What is the deadline to secure a January show and receive the free tablecloth?</h2><p>The deadline to secure a January show and receive the free tablecloth is January 9th at midnight.</p><h2>3. Can I still get the free tablecloth if I am unable to host a cooking party before the deadline?</h2><p>No, in order to receive the free tablecloth, you must host a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales by January 9th.</p><h2>4. What is the additional incentive for those attending Leadership?</h2><p>If you are attending Leadership, in addition to the free tablecloth, you will also receive a free apron and pouch for securing a January show by the deadline.</p><h2>5. What if I am unable to attend Leadership but still secure a January show by the deadline?</h2><p>If you secure a January show by the deadline but are unable to attend Leadership, you will still receive the free tablecloth as a thank you for your commitment and support to Pampered Chef.</p>

Related to Have You Secured Your January Show Yet?

1. How do I secure a January show with Pampered Chef?

To secure a January show with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your consultant or host a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales by January 9th, and you'll receive a free tablecloth.

2. What is the deadline to secure a January show and receive the free tablecloth?

The deadline to secure a January show and receive the free tablecloth is January 9th at midnight.

3. Can I still get the free tablecloth if I am unable to host a cooking party before the deadline?

No, in order to receive the free tablecloth, you must host a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales by January 9th.

4. What is the additional incentive for those attending Leadership?

If you are attending Leadership, in addition to the free tablecloth, you will also receive a free apron and pouch for securing a January show by the deadline.

5. What if I am unable to attend Leadership but still secure a January show by the deadline?

If you secure a January show by the deadline but are unable to attend Leadership, you will still receive the free tablecloth as a thank you for your commitment and support to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • amybee