• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Bookings: Get Motivated with Fabulous Tablecloths!

the end of the month. I need some motivation! :)I have 1 on the 5th and 1 on the 6th, although that one's a fundraiser and I don't anticipate it closing quickly. I'm going to be including a special in my January newsletter that anyone ordering by Jan 8 through my PWS, using me as the host, will get something (haven't decided yet - probably a SBRC or direct shipping for show shipping price).
stefani2
How is everyone doing with their January Bookings?

Anyone have Shows booked in the beginning (1-9) of January for that fabulous tablecloth?

I need some motivation! :)

I have 1 on the 5th and 1 on the 6th, although that one's a fundraiser and I don't anticipate it closing quickly.

I'm going to be including a special in my January newsletter that anyone ordering by Jan 8 through my PWS, using me as the host, will get something (haven't decided yet - probably a SBRC or direct shipping for show shipping price). I'm hoping to get a show's worth of orders together that way.

I have four bookings on the calendar so far, but they are all after the 9th. I am still waiting on a few people who I contacted about having January shows to see if they are interested. We'll see. If I don't get any takers, I'll work hard on customer service that week! I'm starting back up with my customer care calls in January, so I'll ask them if they need stoneware (maybe get a catalog show in before the 9th) or if they are interested in a show at the end of the month or in February.

chefann said:
I have 1 on the 5th and 1 on the 6th, although that one's a fundraiser and I don't anticipate it closing quickly.

I'm going to be including a special in my January newsletter that anyone ordering by Jan 8 through my PWS, using me as the host, will get something (haven't decided yet - probably a SBRC or direct shipping for show shipping price). I'm hoping to get a show's worth of orders together that way.

Direct shipping at show shipping price would be good--no deliveries! I'm debating sending out my newsletter at the beginning of the month like I usually do, or waiting until they update the outlet. I sent out a separate email after the outlet was updated this month & got $200 in orders in 3 days. But I usually don't like sending more than 1 email a month. But I would love to send out my newsletter early to try to get some early sales! Hmmm.....

I have 9 cookings shows and 1 catty on the books right now. 2 of them are in the first 7 days. I would like to get 2-3 more scheduled for the month.

I usually am so motivated by freebies - but this time, it's just not grabbing me. I have 8 shows(had 10, but gave 2 away to a new recruit!) and 1 catalog show in January - and the first one is on the 14th. I'm happy with the fact that they are all in the double points time - and I'm not even looking for more shows in Jan. right now. I'm ready to go back to a more normal show schedule, and not be doing 3-4 shows a week every week. AND I am so looking forward to my break...a tablecloth just isn't motivation enough to get me to schedule a show before the 9th.

I like the tablecloth, especially for craft fairs (right now I use a black one with the logo that I got from Town and Country when they were still our vendor). And I have a little more at stake because I'm going to Leadership - I want the apron and pouch (I know, it's silly...). But you can bet that all my January catalog shows will be dated during the double points period!

I have 5 shows between Jan 2 and the 12th. Three of those are before the 9th. One of the better close before the 9th!

I've only got one scheduled before the 9th and she rescheduled from Nov which makes me nervous because I've called and left her 3 messages about wanting to send her invitations for her and she has not called back. I'm just going to print them and let her send them but I really want her show to hold... if it doesn't I'm just going to do a catty show of my own.

I've started (with my show Tuesday) telling hosts that they have 2 days to collect other orders. Realistically, anyone who intends to order will get it in within that time frame. More time does not necessarily equal more orders. And starting in January, I'm telling people that we need to close by the end of the month in order for people to get the special, because the January and February consultant incentives are based on submissions by the last day of the month (no grace period).

I'm getting more specific about closing too. It's such a pain when they drag out too long. I also close all shows at the end of the month even if the show is the last day... I just put on the invite that we will be closing the night of the show for those. It has worked fine and it makes the hosts do a better job with their outside orders from those who say that they can't make it to the show. I hate the shows that roll over to the next month.

I don't have a live show booked for the 1st of the month, but I am sending out an email featuring the stoneware sale the tail end of Dec and hopefully submitting a catty one of the 1st days of the New Year...I really want the tablecloth and I can only do a show on the 3rd (before Leadership) and no one has wanted that date. I'm not giving up, but trying to be realistic!

What I found that helps, is when you put a show online (I put all my shows online) you have to put in a close date (it will send a reminder email and won't accept orders after that date). That's the date I tell the host we need to close by. If it doesn't work for them, then we'll change but I usually do about 3 days out. That way at the show, when their guests ask, you can tell them that you talked about it.

I am also going to post almost ALL of my Shows online AND have a one-week-from-show-date as my Closing date.

For the beginning of January...I am going to have my own Stoneware 101 class. So far I have 4 confirmed and 5 orders. I still have TONS more people to phone. Then I will draw for a Mystery Host!;)

Related to January Bookings: Get Motivated with Fabulous Tablecloths!

1. How do I book a party for January?

To book a party for January, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you choose a date and time that works best for you.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party in January?

Hosting a party in January is a great way to start the new year off on a positive note. You can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

3. Are there any special promotions for January bookings?

Yes, for our "January Bookings: Get Motivated with Fabulous Tablecloths!" promotion, hosts can earn a free tablecloth with qualifying party sales. It's a great way to add some new and stylish pieces to your kitchen collection.

4. Can I still host a party if I don't have a lot of time to plan?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to make the party planning process as easy and stress-free as possible. They can help you with invitations, menu ideas, and even provide online party options for those with busy schedules.

5. Can I host a virtual party for this promotion?

Yes, virtual parties are a great option for those who are unable to host an in-person party. You can still earn the same rewards and benefits as a traditional party, and your consultant will guide you through the process of hosting a successful virtual event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • California Girl