• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for My First Official Show in January - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, a "1st Official Show" is the first official party or demonstration that a Pampered Chef consultant hosts. To host one, simply reach out to a consultant and schedule a date. Hosting a "1st Official Show" comes with benefits such as earning free and discounted products, exclusive hostess rewards, and discounts on future purchases. At the party, you can expect product demonstrations, learning about new products, and fun activities. You can also have a "1st Official Show" online through a virtual party, where you can earn hostess rewards and invite friends and family from anywhere.
California Girl
so i finally got a show on the books in January, so im really excited!! but what do i do now? i know i need to get the host package to her; what else do i do? im so excited im a bit lost!

Congratulations! You'll want to be sure to coach her. The HO provides really good scripts for this. You'll also want to decide what recipe you'll do or which two or three you'll have her choose from.

You should really have your director help you out with advice on your first show, also. That is what he/she is there for. Try and relax and have fun. Congrats on your first show!

CONGRATS California Girl!!! I have been using the January host letters that are on consultants corner, they have some great recipes for the hosts to use now around the holidays and just great tips for them to have a successful show. I have gotten good response from them =)

Way to go! I practiced my recipe and talk to an empty room. I also did a practice pack of the things I was taking.
My first few shows I wish I'd taken an empty trash bag for the dirty dishes.
If your recruiter/director can come to assist, that could be fun. Especially towards the end, helping to add up the orders.

Just remember to have fun!

Related to Get Ready for My First Official Show in January - Don't Miss Out!

1. What is a "1st Official Show"?

A "1st Official Show" is the first official party or demonstration that a Pampered Chef consultant hosts. It is an opportunity for you to invite friends and family to experience our products and learn about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I host a "1st Official Show"?

To host a "1st Official Show", simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the party. The consultant will provide all the necessary information and materials for the party, including product catalogs and ordering forms.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "1st Official Show"?

Hosting a "1st Official Show" comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You also have the opportunity to earn exclusive hostess rewards and discounts on future purchases.

4. What can I expect at a "1st Official Show"?

At a "1st Official Show", you can expect to see product demonstrations, learn about the latest Pampered Chef products, and participate in fun activities and games. It is also a great opportunity to try out and sample our products before making a purchase.

5. Can I have a "1st Official Show" online?

Yes, you can host a "1st Official Show" online through a virtual party. This allows you to invite friends and family from anywhere to participate in the party and earn hostess rewards. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on how to host a successful virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
merego
  • pc_jessica