• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Checked Out the Consultant Connection Training?

In summary, the Customer Connection course is very impressive and is a great way to keep up with chronic CRS disease. Loads of features that help manage the disease. Only downside is that we will only be able to get information from our first, second, and third lines, but that is still plenty. The only complaint I have is that we won't be able to get information from our fourth and fifth lines. But that is the only complaint I have. The training was very informative and I look forward to using the features in the future.
baychef
Silver Member
Just took the training on the Consultant Connection and I am very impressed!!! Loads of features that will keep someone like me with chronic CRS disease on top of things.

The only thing I am bummed about is that we are only going to be able to get information from out 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines. Maybe I am just a micro manager control freak, but I do like to keep track how they are doing too.

But that is the only complaint I can come up with...and that is impressive!!!;)

baychef said:
Just took the training on the Consultant Connection and I am very impressed!!! Loads of features that will keep someone like me with chronic CRS disease on top of things.

The only thing I am bummed about is that we are only going to be able to get information from out 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines. Maybe I am just a micro manager control freak, but I do like to keep track how they are doing too.

But that is the only complaint I can come up with...and that is impressive!!!;)

Yes, I took both courses and can't WAIT for this!!! I'm very excited!!! I don't have a third and on line so that doesn't come to mind for me....YET!!! :p

Ann, don't forget the 3rd line is like what your fourth or fifth lines would have been before April 1st. Go back and double check that section of the new career plan. It's pretty far down. I haven't looked at it since it first came out but I think the first line is anyone in our immediate cluster even non-personal recruits, then the second line is your personal (below you) director's clusters then the 3rd line is their director's clusters. I may be a little off but that can be pretty far down.

I'll look at it too, thanks for the heads up. I have this scenario:
Lisa recruited Nikki
Nikki recruited Shannon
Shannon recruited Sonia
So if Sonia recruited I would see her recruit too? This one confuses me, but it will all become clear in time!!!

Now here is a question. You get paid $10 for each active person. How far down does this go? :confused:

I have a question using the scenario above...Lisa recruited Nikki
Nikki recruited Shannon
Shannon recruited SoniaSonia submits a $500 show. No one else submits anything. Does that make the entire line starting with Lisa active?

baychef said:
Lisa recruited Nikki
Nikki recruited Shannon
Shannon recruited Sonia
So if Sonia recruited I would see her recruit too? This one confuses me, but it will all become clear in time!!!

Now here is a question. You get paid $10 for each active person. How far down does this go? :confused:

Can go down as deep as it goes as long as they are in your personal cluster
scenerio:
Linda
recruited
carol
recruited
Melody
rec ruited
John
recruited
Jen
recruited
Mike
Recruited
Steve
and so on
So if Linda is A Director and then she recruited carol and each one recruited the next on down and they are all active she gets $10 on each of them until one of them breaks off and becomes a Director.
Clear as Mud.

finley1991 said:
I have a question using the scenario above...

Lisa recruited Nikki
Nikki recruited Shannon
Shannon recruited Sonia

Sonia submits a $500 show. No one else submits anything. Does that make the entire line starting with Lisa active?

Yes the LINE is active for the Director :)
So this is a Senior Consultant LINE and the bonus is only paid on Sonia
:)

baychef said:
Lisa recruited Nikki
Nikki recruited Shannon
Shannon recruited Sonia

You would see all of them until Lisa, Nikki, Shannon and Sonia became directors. Then you wouldn't see Sonia's recruits. Director Lisa is 1st gen, director Nikki is 2nd gen, director Shannon is 3rd gen and director Sonia is 4th gen and off your radar and paycheck. A good problem to have.

We get paid the $10 for everyone in our personal cluster. Once someone under you promotes to director you no longer get the $10 for her and her recruits or anyone in her downline.

Our team training is on Tuesday and have decided to have a drawing for everyone who takes the Customer Connection course and prints out the completion Certificate. It'll be a product just not sure what yet.

I really want everyone to start using this (so I can be a better director) so we'll be talking about it in the meeting so I would like everyone to know what we're doing!

i am looking forward to using this and think it will be GREAT! i really need things streamlined and this seems like it will be so easy to use and productive and time efficient!

I hope HO is prepared for how efficient we are all going to be! ;)

Koolotus said:
Can go down as deep as it goes as long as they are in your personal cluster
scenerio:
Linda
recruited
carol
recruited
Melody
rec ruited
John
recruited
Jen
recruited
Mike
Recruited
Steve
and so on
So if Linda is A Director and then she recruited carol and each one recruited the next on down and they are all active she gets $10 on each of them until one of them breaks off and becomes a Director.
Clear as Mud.

Wow...this thread is really hopping (it is Easter time and Easter is my last name so PUN INTENDED!!!)
So just for clarification...when Carol becomes a Director...Linda does not get that $10 for everyone under Linda. But Linda gets paid 4% on Carol's sales because now Linda is an Advanced Director. Does Linda get any more percentage on Linda's entire downline (this is assuming that Linda stays active and meets Director requirements) WHEW!!!!:bugeye::bugeye::eek::eek:

bethcooks4u said:
We get paid the $10 for everyone in our personal cluster. Once someone under you promotes to director you no longer get the $10 for her and her recruits or anyone in her downline.

You answered my previous question!

If my 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation are active and robust, then it is a great problem to have!!!

The focus is on developing and retaining directors. (not a change) Now...here is something else that may happen. Forgive me for asking all of these questions..

There is a chance that Nikki may become a director before Lisa. (I am hoping this doesn't happen.) If Nikki did by pass Lisa, Nikki is not my personal recruit. Would her Director status still count and promote me to AD? This is a true scenario and I PRAY this doesn't happen, but Nikki is recruiting and has her recruits recruiting already and she has been in 4 months!!! Her recruiter, Lisa, built up a team under the old plan and just had most of them go inactive and I think permanently. She is just barely a Team Leader. No hot recruit leads on the horizon. Yes, both myself and my Senior Director are working with her and it just isn't happening.:(

finley1991 said:
I hope HO is prepared for how efficient we are all going to be! ;)

I am sure there are many others like myself with so many irons in the fire it is hard to tell the fire from the irons!!! This is going to help keep me on track. I have been doing better with my own organization but any thing automatic like this is nothing but brilliant!!

baychef said:
You answered my previous question!

If Nikki did by pass Lisa, Nikki is not my personal recruit. Would her Director status still count and promote me to AD? .:(

Yes she would be yours. Lisa still has 3 month's to retain her but if not. She rolls up.

1. What is the Consultant Connection Training?

The Consultant Connection Training is a comprehensive training program designed for Pampered Chef consultants to enhance their knowledge and skills in running their business. It covers various topics such as product knowledge, sales techniques, and business management.

2. How do I access the Consultant Connection Training?

The Consultant Connection Training is accessible through the "Training" section of your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You can also access it through the mobile app by clicking on the "Training" tab.

3. Do I have to complete the Consultant Connection Training?

While completing the Consultant Connection Training is not mandatory, it is highly recommended for all Pampered Chef consultants. It provides valuable information and resources that can help you succeed in your business.

4. Is the Consultant Connection Training free?

Yes, the Consultant Connection Training is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. You can access it anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.

5. How long does it take to complete the Consultant Connection Training?

The duration of the Consultant Connection Training may vary depending on your pace and the modules you choose to complete. On average, it takes about 5-6 hours to complete all the modules. However, you can complete it at your own pace and revisit the training anytime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Cyndy