• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can Anyone Access the Consultant Connection?

In summary, to access the Consultant Connection, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Login" button. Only active Pampered Chef consultants have access. The Consultant Connection is a hub for training materials, business resources, and ordering products. You can also track sales, manage your team, and stay updated on company news and promotions. To reset your password, click on "Forgot Password" and follow the instructions. The Consultant Connection is available on both desktop and mobile devices through the Pampered Chef app.
baychef
Silver Member
I can access the Online training PDF sheets and the training, but can not find a workable link to the Consultant Connection. Am missing something (other than the obvious!!)

It won't be up until after April 13th. They need to finish month-end processing and that is complete by the 10th. HTH! :)

finley1991 said:
It won't be up until after April 13th. They need to finish month-end processing and that is complete by the 10th. HTH! :)

:grumpy::grumpy::mad::mad::cry: my meeting is tonight. I'll just do it by hand as always!

Related to Can Anyone Access the Consultant Connection?

1. How do I access the Consultant Connection?

To access the Consultant Connection, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Login" button located in the top right corner. This will take you to the login page where you can enter your consultant ID and password to access the Consultant Connection.

2. Can anyone access the Consultant Connection?

No, only active Pampered Chef consultants have access to the Consultant Connection. If you are no longer a consultant, your access to the Consultant Connection will be deactivated.

3. What can I do on the Consultant Connection?

The Consultant Connection is a hub for all Pampered Chef consultants to access training materials, business resources, and order products for their customers. You can also track your sales, manage your team, and stay up-to-date with the latest company news and promotions.

4. How do I reset my password for the Consultant Connection?

If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. This will prompt you to enter your consultant ID and email address associated with your account. An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password.

5. Is the Consultant Connection available on mobile devices?

Yes, the Consultant Connection is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can download the Pampered Chef app on your smartphone or tablet to access the Consultant Connection on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • lockhartkitchen