1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Career Plan Senior Consultant

1. LisaAnn

LisaAnn Future Director Silver Member

According to the new career plan, I am a Senior Consultant. But everything I see on Consultant Connection refers to me as a Consultant. Does anyone else have this issue?

Apr 15, 2009
  2. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Is your recruit active?

Apr 15, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I am most definitely a Team Leader, but my status still says consultant too. BUT my team is there with all of their stats. I don't get it. I'm also still having problems navigating - it gets stuck on a page, and won't let me go back. I think there are still some issues with it.

Apr 15, 2009
  4. coriatc

coriatc Member Gold Member

I am referred to as a "consultant" and not a "senior consultant" but I just figured that was because my recruit did not submit anything last month and hasn't submitted anything yet this month.

Apr 15, 2009
  5. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

From what I can gather - we won't see the name change until May 1st. I'm a Senior Consultant (both me and my recruit have submitted for April and those numbers show up) however I still show up as Consultant as well. See below - straight from Consultant's Corner

Title Transition

April is the first month of the new career plan. If your April performance qualifies you for a higher title, you'll promote to that title on May 1. Plus, you'll be paid for your April performance at that higher level.

Apr 15, 2009
  6. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I am referred to as a Team Leader in Consultant Connection as I promoted to FD last month.

I even checked what my business cards would say if I ordered them through Merrill and it say's Team Leader. That remind's me I need to order some. :)

Apr 15, 2009
  7. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

I am also listed as Consultant & should be a Team Leader. I have been told by others that it won't change till May 1st. I hope it gets straight since that determines commissions.

Apr 15, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Yes - I had 2 consultants turn in shows in March, and one has already turned in two shows for April...and we've met the sales requirements too - so by the very least I should be a Sr. Consultant....

Apr 15, 2009
  9. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Mine is listed as Team Leader as well... maybe you guys should call or something...

Apr 15, 2009
  10. Koolotus

Koolotus Advanced Member

If you were a Future Director on March 31st, you should now be listed as a Team Leader. If you became a Team Leader April 1st or after, you will be listed as a Team Leader as of May 1st (or 10th if they are waiting for final stats) Senior Consultant is not listed since the month of April is the first month to qualify for it.
    HTH

Apr 15, 2009
  11. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I am showing up as a Team Leader ( I have been a FD for a few months). I would not be so concerned about the title as much as I would be about the benefits that go with it (ie: home office leads, commisions, etc)

Apr 15, 2009
  12. Koolotus

Koolotus Advanced Member

Michelle,
    On CC you should see on the top right if you are eligible for leads.
    To be eligible at ANY level you must have done 1250 in 3 of the 4 prior months and recruited 1 in the same time period.
    HTH

Apr 16, 2009
  13. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

I was wondering what to put as a title because I have 2 recruits but our sales doesn't usually meet the reqirements of a team leader. I am a part timer and so are both of my recruits.

Apr 20, 2009
  14. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

yes, i have that box, and i receive the eligibility email from HO! Now I am just waiting for my first lead....

Apr 20, 2009
Have something to add?