• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Career Plan Senior Consultant

In summary, the new career plan is confusing because it doesn't seem to match up with what is actually happening on the site.
LisaAnn
Silver Member
According to the new career plan, I am a Senior Consultant. But everything I see on Consultant Connection refers to me as a Consultant. Does anyone else have this issue?

LisaAnn said:
According to the new career plan, I am a Senior Consultant. But everything I see on Consultant Connection refers to me as a Consultant. Does anyone else have this issue?

Is your recruit active?

I am most definitely a Team Leader, but my status still says consultant too. BUT my team is there with all of their stats. I don't get it. I'm also still having problems navigating - it gets stuck on a page, and won't let me go back. I think there are still some issues with it.

I am referred to as a "consultant" and not a "senior consultant" but I just figured that was because my recruit did not submit anything last month and hasn't submitted anything yet this month.

From what I can gather - we won't see the name change until May 1st. I'm a Senior Consultant (both me and my recruit have submitted for April and those numbers show up) however I still show up as Consultant as well. See below - straight from Consultant's Corner

Title Transition

April is the first month of the new career plan. If your April performance qualifies you for a higher title, you'll promote to that title on May 1. Plus, you'll be paid for your April performance at that higher level.

I am referred to as a Team Leader in Consultant Connection as I promoted to FD last month.

I even checked what my business cards would say if I ordered them through Merrill and it say's Team Leader. That remind's me I need to order some. :)

I am also listed as Consultant & should be a Team Leader. I have been told by others that it won't change till May 1st. I hope it gets straight since that determines commissions.

stacywhitlow said:
I am also listed as Consultant & should be a Team Leader. I have been told by others that it won't change till May 1st. I hope it gets straight since that determines commissions.

Yes - I had 2 consultants turn in shows in March, and one has already turned in two shows for April...and we've met the sales requirements too - so by the very least I should be a Sr. Consultant....

Mine is listed as Team Leader as well... maybe you guys should call or something...

If you were a Future Director on March 31st, you should now be listed as a Team Leader. If you became a Team Leader April 1st or after, you will be listed as a Team Leader as of May 1st (or 10th if they are waiting for final stats) Senior Consultant is not listed since the month of April is the first month to qualify for it.
HTH

I am showing up as a Team Leader ( I have been a FD for a few months). I would not be so concerned about the title as much as I would be about the benefits that go with it (ie: home office leads, commisions, etc)

Michelle,
On CC you should see on the top right if you are eligible for leads.
To be eligible at ANY level you must have done 1250 in 3 of the 4 prior months and recruited 1 in the same time period.
HTH

I was wondering what to put as a title because I have 2 recruits but our sales doesn't usually meet the reqirements of a team leader. I am a part timer and so are both of my recruits.

Koolotus said:
Michelle,
On CC you should see on the top right if you are eligible for leads.
To be eligible at ANY level you must have done 1250 in 3 of the 4 prior months and recruited 1 in the same time period.
HTH

yes, i have that box, and i receive the eligibility email from HO! Now I am just waiting for my first lead....

What is the "New Career Plan Senior Consultant" program?

The "New Career Plan Senior Consultant" program is a special career advancement opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached the highest level of success in their business. It offers additional benefits and support to help senior consultants continue to grow and thrive in their careers.

How do I become a part of the "New Career Plan Senior Consultant" program?

To become a part of the "New Career Plan Senior Consultant" program, you must have achieved the title of Senior Consultant and have maintained that title for at least 3 consecutive months. You will then be automatically enrolled in the program and can start taking advantage of its benefits.

What are the benefits of being a part of the "New Career Plan Senior Consultant" program?

As a member of the "New Career Plan Senior Consultant" program, you will have access to exclusive training and development opportunities, as well as a dedicated support team to help you reach your goals. You will also receive recognition and rewards for your achievements as a senior consultant.

Are there any requirements or commitments for being a part of the "New Career Plan Senior Consultant" program?

The only requirement for being a part of the "New Career Plan Senior Consultant" program is to maintain the title of Senior Consultant for at least 3 consecutive months. There are no additional commitments or obligations, but we encourage all senior consultants to take advantage of the program's benefits and support to continue growing their business.

What happens if I no longer qualify for the "New Career Plan Senior Consultant" program?

If you no longer qualify for the "New Career Plan Senior Consultant" program, you will still continue to receive the benefits and support offered to all consultants at your current title. However, you will no longer have access to the exclusive benefits and support provided to senior consultants through this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
abaker1
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • cathyskitchen