• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Consultant Reports for Online Training Courses

In summary, a consultant report for online training courses is a document that summarizes a consultant's performance and progress in completing an online training course with Pampered Chef. It can be accessed by logging into the Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Training" tab, then selecting "Online Training" and clicking on the "Consultant Report" button. The report is available for download as a PDF file and is updated in real-time as the consultant completes training modules and quizzes. If there are any discrepancies, the customer service team can be contacted for assistance.
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
Gold Member
Does anyone know where to find on consultant connection where the report is for your consultants who have completed online courses? I'm trying to get ready for a cluster meeting and wanted to make up little cerificates.

You get an email with the list of who completed what soon after they take it. So if you haven't gotten an email, no one has taken any. :(

Well, while Deb is right about this, it's not true in this case. I had my consultants take the course and bring their certificates to the meeting and they would end up in a drawing. I had 4 of my consultants do it and I still haven't received an email about it. :(

I did get the email, but I deleted it. I figured you could access it from consultants corner. Thanks

Suzieqconsultant said:
I did get the email, but I deleted it. I figured you could access it from consultants corner. Thanks

Weird! I haven't gotten ONE!!! AND I know they've taken it!

1. What is a consultant report for online training courses?

A consultant report for online training courses is a document that summarizes the performance and progress of a consultant who has completed an online training course with Pampered Chef. It includes details such as the consultant's completion of training modules, quiz scores, and any additional notes or feedback from the trainer.

2. How do I access my consultant report for online training courses?

To access your consultant report, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Training" tab. Then, select "Online Training" and click on the "Consultant Report" button. Your report will be available for download as a PDF file.

3. Can I request a printed copy of my consultant report for online training courses?

At this time, we do not offer printed copies of consultant reports for online training courses. However, you can easily download and print your report from your Pampered Chef account for your records.

4. How often is the consultant report for online training courses updated?

The consultant report for online training courses is updated in real-time as you complete training modules and quizzes. It will always reflect the most current information regarding your progress and performance.

5. What should I do if I notice any discrepancies in my consultant report for online training courses?

If you notice any discrepancies in your consultant report, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. They will be able to review your report and address any issues or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedlinda