• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Consultant Rewards Program Report?

In summary, the New Consultant Rewards Program Report is a comprehensive document that outlines the details and benefits of a new rewards program for consultants. It can be accessed through the company's intranet portal or by requesting a copy from a team leader or HR representative. The report includes information on the program's structure, eligibility requirements, rewards and incentives, and how to track and redeem rewards. It is not only for new consultants, as existing consultants can also benefit from the rewards and incentives. Some rewards may have specific deadlines or expiration dates, which will be clearly outlined in the report.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone know where the New Consultant Rewards Program Report is for the ones who signed March 1st and later is? The one on the Reports tab is just for those who signed prior to 3/1/11.

Linda it was just addressed in the weekly newswire... no answer there just that they know it's not working...

Thanks Colleen. I just got my newswire and saw it.

Since the report is still down, If someone signs this month and qualifies in their first 30 days, they would get $300 PC dollars and apx $250 in commission correct?
Thanks, I am still getting used to the new rewards program.

Hi there! I'm happy to help you with finding the New Consultant Rewards Program Report. It should be located under the "Reports" tab, but if you are not seeing it there, please reach out to our customer support team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information on the report and where to find it. Thank you for being a part of our pampered chef community!

1. What is the New Consultant Rewards Program Report?

The New Consultant Rewards Program Report is a comprehensive document that outlines the details and benefits of our new rewards program for consultants.

2. How can I access the New Consultant Rewards Program Report?

The New Consultant Rewards Program Report can be accessed through our company's intranet portal or by requesting a copy from your team leader or HR representative.

3. What information is included in the New Consultant Rewards Program Report?

The New Consultant Rewards Program Report includes details on the program's structure, eligibility requirements, rewards and incentives, and how to track and redeem rewards.

4. Is the New Consultant Rewards Program Report only for new consultants?

No, while the program is primarily targeted towards new consultants, existing consultants can also benefit from the rewards and incentives outlined in the report.

5. Are there any deadlines or expiration dates for rewards in the New Consultant Rewards Program?

Yes, some rewards may have specific deadlines for redemption or expiration dates. These details will be clearly outlined in the New Consultant Rewards Program Report.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • babywings76