• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have question regarding the special for submitting 2 shows between March 1-15

Feb 24, 2006
My question is about the special if you submit 2 shows between March 1-15. I am currently doing a show for the month of February. I will not be able to submit it until the first weekend in March. I know that the host will still get the credit for February(host specials). I was wondering about the consultant specials. Will this show count as one of my March shows towards the special or not?
Thanks for all the information on this site. I love it!!!!
Jodi Hoover #390845
Penn Yan, NY

:confused:

Last edited:

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Jodi--I believe the wording for the special is "held and submitted" that means to count for the March special the party has to be dated in March and submitted to PC by the 15th.

FYI--we are not allowed to use our website as part of our signature on this forum. One way around that is to do: /sandrak We all would know what you mean.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Sorry, the February show will not count for the 2 shows you need. They must be held and submitted between March 1 & 15 to get the polka dot squares and cups.

You can also get them by hosting a show or fund-raiser in May but then you'd have to pay the host price.

The promotion for the Mid-season products is different. All sales SUBMITTED from March 16-April 17 will count toward the $1250 required to earn those products. The shows can be held before March 16 for that promotion.

They usually give us the option to purchase the mid-season products at 50% off too.

Last edited:

lizcooks4u

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2006
???

Chef Kearns said:
Jodi--I believe the wording for the special is "held and submitted" that means to count for the March special the party has to be dated in March and submitted to PC by the 15th.

FYI--we are not allowed to use our website as part of our signature on this forum. One way around that is to do: /sandrak We all would know what you mean.

??? What are you meaning about using website as part of signature?? or/sandrak??

I'm new and really seem to be missing ??

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
What are you meaning about using website as

Soothenrelax said:
??? What are you meaning about using website as part of signature?? or/sandrak??

I'm new and really seem to be missing ??
We are not allowed to put our website addresses on any web forum or be linked in any site. It is exclusively for our PC business. We CAN put it on all paperwork that we distribute to the masses.

/sandrak means that she thinks it would be okay to put the end of the address here - just not the whole www._____________ / part.

So in otherwords if I followed that thought I could add the following to my signature.

/bbrigham

I think this is stretching things but it is a great idea if it in fact is permitted. Ahs anyone asked HO about this?

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Beth--I think it is okay because it cannot be linked to from here. A person would have to type in the first part then put on the / part.